cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete outbound delivery in cross company without reversing post issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

I have a problem related to cross company process.

In my case, I have a PO, from plant B to plant A.

Using VL10B transaction, an outbound delivery is created, from plant A.

After that, I use the vl02N transaction, and after all the steps, I post goods issues for the outbound delivery.

Then, using the MIGO transaction, the material is posted in the new storage (plant B).

So, now, the material is in plant B, but is posible to delete the outbound delivery, without reversing the post good issue in plant B.

Does any one know how can be it is possible? how can I avoid that?

This operation proboques inconsistencies in the system.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Regards,

Tatiana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tatiana,

No it is no possible delete the outbound delivery, without reversing the post good issue in plant B.

To delete the delivery first you have to reverse the entire document which you had created after delivery and then you can do needful.

Regards..

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Thanks a lot for your reply, but you did not understand my question. The problem is that I want to avoid the possibility of retunr the material, using the VL09 transaction.

Is there any user exit to avoid that?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Tatiana

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Titania,

The only way you could delete this delivery is by reversing the goods issue. Unless you do that, system wont allow you to do the delivery. This could be done in "VL09" .Any way If you want to delete the delivery from LIKP physically from the data base, then go to "SE16N" and enter LIKP and give your delivery number and now enete transaction "&SAP_EDIT" AND EXECUTE AND DELETE THE DELIVERY. But SAP recommends not to use this. As this is only one delivery ,you could use this.

Regards

Ram Pedarla