Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot find Installation Export files SAP:ECC:600SR3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I wonder what I am doing wrong.

1. I want to install a new ABAP ERP ECC6.0 from the subscription. I got the latest SR3 distribution here. It allows starting ERP installation but it is missing the ECC Installation Exports. Some recent posts suggested to download them from

swdc -> downloads/installations -> my companies applications

I do not see anything that ressembles ECC6 (ERP) anymore. Does anybody have arecent overview where the ECC content download for the subscription can be found?

2. The standard messsage says, that distribution should go via Solution Manager, buit I have no option to install Solution Manager at all.

3. In desparation I though a plain Netweaver ABAP installation would bring me further or would install Solman along with it; but that option is yelling for the SAPDB RDBMS DVD label, which is also not in the delivered DVD stack.

I had a look in the 160 pages installation master guide but that is not updated in respect to the actual delivered DVD. So how is installation on Windows x64 imagined by the authors?

Thank you for any hint and regards

Axel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> 1. I want to install a new ABAP ERP ECC6.0 from the subscription. I got the latest SR3 distribution here. It allows starting ERP installation but it is missing the ECC Installation Exports. Some recent posts suggested to download them from

Try

http://service.sap.com/installations

--> Installations and Upgrades - Entry by Application Group

--> SAP Application Components

--> SAP ERP

--> SAP ERP 6.0

Do you see that?

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marcus, thank you for the quick reply. It says:

"No data available" when displaying the sub tree...

SAP Application Components

No data available

Regards

Axel

Edited by: Fiorano on Aug 20, 2009 2:47 PM

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Oh - I see...

Then I'm out of ideas... there was an update in the SWDC recently, maybe they "forgot" to add the permissions for the subscriptions...

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

> > Then I'm out of ideas... there was an update in the SWDC recently, maybe they "forgot" to add the permissions for the subscriptions...

>

Yeah ..they must be forgot to add the permissions for the subscription ....same thing has happened twice with my different clients 2 -3 weeks back...

Just call SAP or open a Message ..they will fix it very quickly..

-Rohit

Answers (0)