Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does PI pickup wrong interface, in the interface determination step

former_member188019
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I configured a scenario in id.

In ID, i can see the following when i open the interface determintation that i created.

Sender Details:

Communication Component:Sys_Sample_One_D

Interface: UserMasterQuery_Outb

Namespace: urn:sample.com:I_Legacy_JDBC_Application

Receiver Details:

Communication Component:Sys_Sample_Two_D

Interface:EmployeeEmailProcessing_Inb

Namespace:urn:sample.com:I_Legacy_FileApplication

Interface Mapping: UserMasterResultset_to_EmployeeEmail

But when i execute the scenario, and when i see in the the Interface determination pipeline step in moni, it is showing:

<SAP:Main..
	<SAP:Sender>
		<SAP:Service>Sys_Sample_One_D</SAP:Service>
		<SAP:Interface namespace="urn:sample.com:I_Legacy_JDBC_Application">UserMasterQuery_Outb</SAP:Interface>
	</SAP:Sender>
	<SAP:Receiver>
		<SAP:Party agency="" scheme=""/>
		<SAP:Service>Sys_Sample_Two_D</SAP:Service>
		<SAP:Interface namespace="urn:sample.com:I_Legacy_JDBC_Application">UserMasterQuery_Outb</SAP:Interface>
		<SAP:Mapping notRequired="Y"/>
	</SAP:Receiver>

In the <SAP:Receiver> section, the <SAP:Service>Sys_Sample_Two_D</SAP:Service> is as per my configuratioin,

but <SAP:Interface namespace="urn:sample.com:I_Legacy_JDBC_Application">UserMasterQuery_Outb</SAP:Interface> is not the interface that i configured as the receiver interface, infact this is the sender interface.

the correct receiver interface to be pickedup is EmployeeEmailProcessing_Inb

and finally it is showing the error in moni, in the Technical Routing pipeline step

<SAP:AdditionalText>No standard agreement found for , Sys_Sample_One_D, , Sys_Sample_Two_D, 
urn:sample.com:I_Legacy_JDBC_Application, UserMasterQuery_Outb</SAP:AdditionalText> 

the error i can see later, but i would like the right interface to be determined by PI,

i refreshed various caches etc, recreated the config objects in ID, but it is not picking up the right receiver interface.

any inputs appreciated, to find out what went wrong.

thanks,

Madhu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member188019
Active Participant
0 Kudos

after a lot of R&D, the cause we found something as below:

In the jdbc sender communication channel, i forgot to mention the non-mandatory "Document namespace" field.

after entering the right "Document name" and "Document Namespace" in the JDBC sender communication channel, it selected right receiver interface.

I am not sure, why it is mandatory to mention the namespace in the CC, and even if missed, the moni couldnot mention that as the cause.

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thsi is because in sender Message Type the XML NAmepsace field is having a value. try deleting it and check once.

Regards

Suraj

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

-->If you maintain the correct interfaces and Business systems while creating the interface determination it will not show any wrong interface.

-->Since in the IR level while performing the INTERFACE MAPPING we need to select the outbound interface and the inbound interface.

-->So based on that also it will depend.

Thanks

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked:

1. Environment --> Cache Notifications under Integration Directory?

2. SXI_CACHE?

3. Are you using BPM?

4. Is interface mapping correct?

Hope this helps,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Two threads which has some discussion regarding this happening in PI 7.1.Hope it gives you some help.

And, as you have checked your Interface determination similarly can you also check your receiver determination.

Does the receiver determination have the correct receiver at the bottom ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check the Receiver Determination , you may be having more than one . Check whether you have given any condition or the correct condition . else it will pickup the first one or will be processed by all.

Regards,

Jude

former_member188019
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Checked the receiver determination, it has only one receiver system configured, and only on interface configured. and the condition is blank.

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to the communication component Sys_Sample_Two_D and see what did you specify for the sender and receiver interfaces.

Also, try sxi_cache once.

Regards,

Ravi