Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reason for rejection

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'm stuck in this annoying problem.

i have a sales order and item 130 contain a reason for rejection and it cannot be delivered. I have try to remove this reason but i can't because it has subsequent documents: Purchase Order, MIGO and MIRO.

When i want to remove that reason i receive following message:

Delete purchase order 45000... and item 000030 first

Is there any possibility to remove that reason of rejection without deleting item from purchase order?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I could suggest you to delete the reason of rejection directly form SAP table - VBAP. But this is not standard practice.

Use SE11 and delete the entry.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Even the Item had subsequent document, you can remove the REASON FOR REJECTION.

For this goto the change mode of the Sales order , and in the Men screen you can find the EDIT option

Choose EDIT->FAST CHANGE-REASON FOR REJECTION

It will allow u to change the REASON FOR REJECTION , Please do it and let us know the feedback

With this you can remove the REASON FOR REJECTION without changing subsequent document

thanks,

santosh

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

Santosh, it does not work. Yes, with fast change of... it's possible to CHANGE reason for rejection. But i want to REMOVE, that field to be blank.

When i try to remove reason for rejection i have received same error message.

I had no other choice than to change VBAP record.

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dan,

go to "SE16N" and give "VBAP" and execute and use transaction "&SAP_EDIT" and delete reason for rejection.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dan,

I worked on similar issue in the past, and there is no other possibilty to remove the reason for rejection without touching the subsequent documents.

Cheers

Chandra