Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer group wise variation in MRP

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Following is the detail explanation of the requirement regarding "Customer group wise variation in MRP(Max.Retail Price)"

In this report what I want is to get the list of all the customers within same customer group and buying same material but the MRP associated is different

For eg:

Let us suppose there are 10 customers (1,2,3, 4,.......9,10) in group "A", They might buy the same material or different material. Now again we made an assumption that Customer 1, 3, 4, 8 buy the same material "X" now I have to check whether the all get the material on the same MRP or not if not than it must be listed in the report as a variation as provided below.

-

Cust_Id Cust_Grp Material Mrp/ unit. Variation in rs or in per

1 A X 10 1.00

3 A X 11 0.00

4 A X 11 0.00

8 A X 10 1.00

4 A Y 8 0.00

9 A Y 7.5 0.50

13 B Z 05.00 0.55

15 B Z 05.45 0.00

16 B Z 05.45 0.00

-

So to build such a query what i require is a master table that contains all the customers with their customer group, the material they buy and MRP of the material.

Thanks&reg

JJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

closed

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

So to build such a query what i require is a master table that contains all the customers with their customer group, the material they buy and MRP of the material.

Suppose you want to get this data on the basis of Billed Value then you can get the Customer Group from VBRK-KDGRP, material from VBRP table and for MRP you must be using some condition type so with respect to VBRK-KNUMV you can get the value for that Condition Type (KSCHL) from table KONV, from the field KONV-KBETR.

In brief you need to use the table VBRK, VBRP and KONV.

Regards

Amitesh Anand