cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customise Portal Logon Page to include a new Hyperlink

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am customising the Portal logon page, and I need to include a new Hyperlink "contact" on the click of which a new JSP needs to be rendered.

Including the following code does not help me though it is mapping to the correct JSP -

<a href="<%=contactjsp%>" class="boxlinks1">Contact us</a>

where contactjsp = /irj/portalapps/com.sap.portal.runtime.newlogon/PORTAL-INF/myFile.jsp - at runtime

I have also noticed that in the umLogonpage.jsp, the links to "register now", "Support" etc have been configured using aliases like the one below -

<a class=urLnk href="<%=inPortal?proxy.getAlias("gotoHelpPage"):logonBean.getLogonURL(proxy,"gotoHelpPage=")%>">

How can I configure my hyperlink in a similar manner? Since providing the direct path does not open the JSP, gives me a runtime error -

<b>File [portalapps/myPar/PORTAL-INF/myFile.jsp] not found in application root of alias [irj] of J2EE application [sap.com/irj].</b>Please suggest.

- Ashwini.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwini,

Try to use UrlGenerator service for generating a url to a JSP component. Exp,

IUrlGeneratorService service = (IUrlGeneratorService) PortalRuntime.getRuntimeResources().getService(IUrlGeneratorService.KEY);

IPortalUrlGenerator generator = (IPortalUrlGenerator) service.getSpecializedUrlGenerator(IPortalUrlGenerator.KEY);

String result = generator.generatePortalComponentUrl(request, 'projectName.componentNameAsDefinedInPortalapp');

or else you can get the iView url, by previewing the iView you want to open in the portal.

cheers

Kiran

0 Kudos

Where can i find the jar files for the following interfaces? EP jars are tuff to find!

IUrlGeneratorService

IPortalUrlGenerator

I mananged to find a jar for IUrlGeneratorService, but there is no element called "IUrlGeneratorService.KEY."

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bobby,

Please refer to this thread:

I guess u can ask Kiran vishwanathan for the Jar files.

Regards,

Ashwini.