cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in rebate condition account assignment at the time of invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When I am posting the invoice, I am getting error that account determination is not possible. When i do account analysis, it says that for rebate condition, "Accruals condition, The second gl account is missing".

Please respond that what assignment i have missed.

Many Thanks.

AI

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ai,

As you know Rebate is accumulated in a particular GL accounts & finally transferred to actual Gl Account at the time of settlement.

go to VKOA - Select the required Conbination & for the Account Key of the Rebate Condition mention the Provisional GL A/c Number in Provision Acc. Column. This is the second account the system is refering to...

Hope this Helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

I am also getting the same problem,

can you plz specify the G/L Account Numbers for ERB & ERU if possible

Regards

Ra..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to VKOA

Check Assignment to a/c keys ERB and ERU ( Rebate deductions and accruals) to g/l accounts

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Make sure you entered the GL account in the VKOA for your condition table

Gotot the Transaction code VKOA and choose your Table and in the details enter the GL accont for your

APPLICATION V

CONDITION TYPE KOFI

And other combination

After enteing all the details you will find two columns where you have to enter GL accounts,

1st GL account is for the Pricing Accounting keys which are normal condition types , for example ERS, ERF ets

2ns GL account is for the Rebate Accrural .

So in your case the second GL account is missing and it will resolve once you enter.

regards,

santosh