cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic outbound delivery creation for STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an issue regarding auto creation of out bound delivery for my STO. I did the config settings as below

1. Activate Automatic Delivery Creation and CRM Billing: In this i activated auto delivery creation active, No change of KZTLF for required plant/doc types (Not actvated CRM Billing).

2. Activate Automatic Delivery Creation for PO Type and Shipping Point : maintained this also for required Doc type and shipping pt.

But still i could not able to create the auto outbound delivery. (outbound delivery not updated in my PO history). i can able to create the obd manually through VL10D.

Please suggestwhere i missedout.

Regards/Murali

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor

Hi,

As I know no other settings is required.

1. SPRO > MM > Purchasing > PO > Set up STO > Activate Automatic Delivery Creation and CRM Billing

Make sure that you use the proper document type ("F"), supplying plant, and creation indicator ("Y" in /SPE/V_T161V-AUTO_DELV)

2. SPRO > MM > Purchasing > PO > Set up STO > Activate Automatic Delivery Creation for PO type and Shipping Point

This step is not a must. I think you should delete this setting and try whether delivery creation works. After you get the delivery for your STO because of settings in 1) you can restrict delivery creation by mainatining settings here.

Regards,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply Csaba

I did what you said, but still i could not able to make it. I have below queries could you plz clarify

1. can you tell me the prerequisits if any for using this scenario, Like Activation of SPM (Service Parts Management), Activation of CRM or EWM etc.

2. Is there anything else (Tcode to be executed) for OBD creation after saving my PO.

3. Tell me that if the OBD created will it appear in purchase order history? or any other T code to check it out.

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OBD has to be created when you save the STO, and it should be displayed in PO item history.

There's one prerequisite: please check OSS note 1069448.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That Solved my problem dear

thanks a lot

Former Member

Thankyou for this

'Goto the transaction VL10CUC ,choose the delivery creation profile 'STOA' and uncheck the indicator 'Georoute'.'

This solved my problem

Also, I found that both settings were required to make it work ("Activate Automatic Delivery Creation and CRM Billing" as well as "Activate Automatic Delivery Creation for PO Type and Shipping Point")

Answers (0)