cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization for Expense types

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working for a client at the moment that wants a couple of expense types to only be accessable for a group of employees, but this group should be able to register for any other employee in PR05. This group is the travel administration group and the company has over 3000 employees. They are using ESS but they don't want these expence types visable for all the employees in the portal.

I know there is grouping for expence types but it doesn't help in this case because the expence type should not only be asseccable for the group of administrators on their trips, they should be able to register trips for any employee with this expense type.

Limiting expence types pr trip shcema doesn't really help me either, it has to be an authorization pr user. Is this possible?

Grateful for any help I can get on this matter.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Frida,

I 'think' there is an user exit where all the expense types are avalible. You should be able to filter the expense types based on your custom requirements here. But as mentioned - ' i think'

regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

How about

ExpTy.Permissibility

in V_T706B1

Former Member
0 Kudos

agree to the permissibility part

Former Member
0 Kudos

Frida

You could use a custom matchcode on the expense type to do this. You would need to have a programmer change the function module to look at this group of admins and display all expense types. If the user is not in this group of people then you would show only the expense types the other employees could use. You would possibly need to create a custom cross reference table to achieve this.

Thanks

Ronnie

0 Kudos

Thanks guys for your answers! T706b1 won't help me in this case beacuse that is set up by employee numkber and i need it to be set up by user. but i'll look into custom matchcode suggestion. Thanks a lot!

Frida