cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sample Adapter - Error in NWDS for import stmt of class PermissionMode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I downloaded the latest code of Sample Adapter from the SAPNote 1004000.

I am trying to build the code in SAP NWDS. I am getting an error for the import statements -

import com.sap.aii.security.lib.KeyStoreManager;

import com.sap.aii.security.lib.PermissionMode;

I looked into the jar for the package com.sap.security. There is no 'lib' folder inside this. These two class are also not in any of the folders and subfolders in this package.

Now for the KeyStoreManager Class, I found a jar sap.comtcjekeystore_apiAPI.jar which contain a class by the name of KeystoreManager in the package com.sap.engine.interfaces.keystore.

1. Is this KeystoreManager the same class file as KeyStoreManager?

2. In which jar can I find the class PermissionMode ?

Best Regards,

Neeraj

Edited by: Neeraj Kumar on Aug 20, 2009 10:44 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prasannakrishna_mynam
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

The sample adapter code implements the ketstore management libraries, You need to import the jar tc_sec_ssf.jar (PI7.0) /ext/security.class: sap.comtcsecssfcore.jar (PI7.1)

in order to use thise classes, this library is available in your J2EE server instance.

PI7.0

/usr/sap/<SID>/DVEBMGS<nr>/j2ee/cluster/server0/bin/ext/ ->

PI7.1

usr/sap/<SID>/DVEBMGS<nr>/j2ee/cluster/bin/ ->Security..class:tc_sec_ssf.jar

ext/security.class: sap.comtcsecssfcore.jar

please go through the links for more under standing.

[Managing Keystore|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/43/a52f2e63161bbfe10000000a1553f7/content.htm]

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

The jar sap.comtcsecssfcore.jar which you have mentioned is already in my Java build path of NWDS.

I have gone through the link which you have provided and is says - "If you want to use the API, your adapter or module must reference security.class and the enhancement of the Adapter Framework com.sap.aii.security.lib. "

Now as I mentioned earlier, when I go to com.sap.aii.security package in the jar com.sap.aii.sec.svc_api.jar there is no 'lib' folder. Also there is no security.class in any of the subfolders in com.sap.aii.security .

Regards,

Neeraj

Edited by: Neeraj Kumar on Aug 20, 2009 11:52 AM

prasannakrishna_mynam
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Neeraj,

Now as I mentioned earlier, when I go to com.sap.aii.security package in the jar com.sap.aii.sec.svc_api.jar there is no 'lib' folder. Also there is no security.class in any of the subfolders in com.sap.aii.security .

- In PI7.1 security.class is in folder ext, check whether you can find the folder ext.

- Your SampleAdapter has already implementation code in it, as you mentioned in the source there are import statements, so the point to focus is to make your source error free, after compile.

- In case you have the sap.comtcsecssfcore.jar added to your build path, try to reimport the two classes, still if it show error try to close and open your module project.

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

I went to the directory ext/security.class and the jar sap.comtcsecssfcore.jar which is there is already in my buid path. The SAP help link Managing Keystore (http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/43/a52f2e63161bbfe10000000a1553f7/content.htm) mentions the jar tc_sec_ssf.jar which is definitely not there in the directory.

Still I downloaded all the jars in the ext/security.class and added them to my build path just to make sure I do not miss out any jar. Also I went into each of the jars individually but the classes KeyStoreManager and PermissionMode are not in any of them.

Please suggest if there is any other way out.

Regards,

Neeraj