cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generating translation data

Former Member
0 Kudos

I use the "Content Administration -> Portal Content Translation". Create a Translation Worklist (TW). Add a desired ivew to that TW. Press "Generate Translation Data" button and my ivew disappeared from a TW preview. What happened? How to translate this ivew?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Additional information:

this problem was encountered even before installation Patch 2 and there is no reason to inspect that log.

Can anybody reproduce this error? And is it an error? May be I'm trying to translate an iview in a wrong way? If I'm wrong, so why another iviews are translated correct by this method?

Former Member
0 Kudos

So did this happen during SP1?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can't say when exactly, but it was encountered earlier Patch 2 installation, but still present!

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is the next step. And it will be successful if my iview will not disappear from the TW after pressing the button described above. The question is: "Why iview disappears from TW after pressing the button "Generate translation data"?". Can you help me in this problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mikhail,

Do you get an error in trace files?

Which Service Pack/Verion are you on?

James

Former Member
0 Kudos

Portal 6.0.16.0.0

KnowledgeManagementCollaboration 6.0.16.2.0 (NW04 SPS16 Patch2)

Additional comment: this problem occurs only for some certain iviews. For example: pcd:portal_content/com.sap.pct/every_user/general/iViews/com.sap.km.iviews/com.sap.km.NewsBrowser

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mikhail,

You still have the config_audit.*.log file (note 938267)?

James

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. Is it related to this problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Possibly, as this is the configuration log during SP2.

Send the file over kindly.

James

jlorenzana@myitgroup.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

It'll be better to tell me what to search in it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Errors or inconsistencies with process/processes.

Former Member
0 Kudos