Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Fan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to use MM01 to extend the material to the plant on which you want to place the PO.

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member

This is IS Retail aspect.

"Listing" means you are authorizing the product to be sold at a particular plant.

Unless you "List" a SKU to a plant you cannot Send it to the plant i.e. you cannot create a Stock Transport Order to the plant.

First, do you have IS Retail turned on ?

If so, then, to list the Article to the plant, do the following:

WSM3

Assortment: Type the Assortment for the Plant e.g. if your plant is Say 0401 then Assortment will most likely be S0401.

Material: input material number

Listing Procedures: Use 02 - i.e. listing without qualification.

Listing Valid from: today's date.

Listing Valid to: put 12/31/9999.

Put check mark on:

Select by material listing date.

New Listing

Issue Log

List Local assortments also.

Execute.

For checking the listing, go to material master MM42. Put the material number, hit enter.

Go to Listing tab, click on "Assortments" button. Here you should see all the assortments to which the SKU is listed.

You can ONLY send SKUs to those store which are in this list.

Hope this helps.

Cheers/Shekhar

former_member789172
Participant
0 Kudos

When you get an error like this there are many possible causes. Click this error info, it will display a lot of diagnostic information that caused this error to occur.

Solution: If it has not been extended, then extend the article in t-code: se38 (only the article is for xxxxxx)

If you have extended the error, then the next possibility is the delivery date before the valid date of the article. How to see valid from the article is as follows:

- T-code: mm42

- On “Change Article (Initial Screen)”

Article → fill in the article code

Distr. Center → fill in the distribution center

Views → select Listing

- Press enter key

- In "Change Article (Listing)"

Scroll down, press the "Assorts" button. Then for certain assortments, see valid froms by scrolling sideways.

Solution: If it is true that the delivery date is before the valid date of the article, then change the delivery date to the valid date of the article or after the valid date of the article.

Hope it helps~

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, intially List the artical to that partcular site by useing WSM3. Then check in Table "WLK1" weather the particular articlle & for that assortment we have entries for not along the dates. If you are creating a backdated PO where PO date is in past as compared to Date in WLK1 then system will give you this error

Solution :

1) Tell your abaper to delet the entry from WLK1 & do listing for this article once again.

Thnks,

Kishsapmm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Shekhar,

thank you very much for your reply. We have indeed the IS retail.

I followed your instruction and maintained also the assortment and site.

site: dc01 (tcode: WB01)

assortment: sdco1 (in the assignment user: customer number for site dc01sales areavalidity period)(tcode: WSOA2)

assortment and material: the transaction is successfully executed.

However, the problem is not solved.

I believe we are in the right direction for solving this problem. As I am not quite familiar with these transaction, can you suggest what i could have missed.

Best regards,

Fan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I just found that the error message was at the tab Delievery Schedule.

I do not know whether this is helpful.

Best regards,

Fan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I still have not solved this problem. Can anyone help?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,

Fan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the detailed information is as follows:

Article BB-V35-SHIRT not listed in site DC01 (error 1, see long text)

Message no. 06633

Diagnosis

Material BB-V35-SHIRT is not listed in plant DC01 for the specified delivery date (or procurement period). One of the following errors occurred during the listing check:

Error 01

The material is generally not listed for the plant.

Error 02

The material is not listed for the plant for the period specified.

Error 03

The material listing has been rescinded by an exclusion for the specified period.

Error 06

The material is not listed for the promotion.

Error 08

The material is not listed for the plant throughout the specified period.

Error 10

The material is only listed as a BOM component for the specified period.

Procedure

Check your entries. If they are correct and you still want to procure the material despite the error reported here, 1, you must list it for the delivery date (or the procurement period).

Best regards,

Fan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you let me know how did you solve the issue because i am facing the same problem,kindly give solution.

Thanks,

Ind.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the dates for which the assortment is valid for. I faced the same problem, but changed the date in MARA-DATAB to a date some months back on the article master. Then I also changed the listed-from dates on the Listing-view on the article master to the same date as MARA-DATAB and executed a new listing.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi YorkD,

thank you for your reply.

I have checked it. This article is already extended for the plant. This does not solve the problem.

Best regards,

Fan

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the exact error code?