cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping of Busines Partners coming from ERP to CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to know how do we map the business partner coming from a ERP system mapped to a CRM BP.

Suppose, i create a Business partner in ERP, a entry in BDOC store is created for this BP in CRM. Later a new Business partner is created in CRM corresponding to the BP in ERP and vice versa.

Is there some table where we can find this mapping in a CRM system, showing the Business Partner in ERP and the corresponding CRM Business Partner.

Regards,

Rishav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here is how it works.

The table for customers in ERP is KNA1 and the field for customer number is KUNNR.

In CRM the table CRMM_BUT_CUSTNO contains the mapping between customer number in ERP and the BP GUID

in CRM. The table BUT000 in CRM contains the mapping between BP GUID in CRM and the BP Number

Apart from that the table CRMV_BUPA_CUSTNO contains the mapping between Business Partner Number and Customer.

Hope this clarifiies your doubt.

Best Regards,

Shourav.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A mapping structure exists between CRM and ERP In the ERP system. You can see this mapping using transaction PIDE. The mapping is then done in...

CRM->R/3: Assign BP Classification to Account Grp.

R/3->CRM: Assign Account Grp. to BP Classification

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Data Exchange between CRM and ERP of Business Partners happens once both the systems are setup. I assume here both the systems are configured and consequently the settings are done on both the ERP side and CRM Side. Refer to this link for a detailed information about the data exchange.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm60/helpdata/en/1a/023d63b8387c4a8dfea6592f3a23a7/frameset.htm

For the data exchange of Business Partners have a look at this following link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm60/helpdata/en/52/cff837a9aae651e10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm

Hope this will help.

Thanks,

Samantak.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is not what i am trying to look for. I wanted something that will help me to map the CRM BPs and ERP BPs. Some table in CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the CRM side the database table to store the BP information is BUT000. In the ERP Side the BP concept is not so extensible and the database table is KNA1 - Customer Master and LFA1 - Vender Master.

You can have a look at the following BDOC : BUPA_MAIN that will tell you the mapped table and the function modules for the CRM to ERP side. And for the other side have a look at the CUSTOMER_MAIN.

Hope this will help.

Thanks,

Samantak.