cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC 6.0 upgrade to Best practise for chemical industry implementation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All.,

Please tell me what all the EHP3 must be updated in the SAP erp ecc 6.0. I have already updated

SAP_APPL 60304.

Tell me what is the next Ehp3 required before i start best practise in saint.

Thanks & Regards,

Manju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Please tell me what all the EHP3 must be updated in the SAP erp ecc 6.0. I have already updated

> SAP_APPL 60304.

??

Please tell us exactly what you updated and what you want to do now.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir.,

I have installed SAP ECC 6.0 for a chemical industry, now am planning to implement Best practise to reduce implementation time.

1) As per the SAP Quick quide i have downloaded best practise for chemical industry(IS) and implemented through SAINT, and the prerequisites were maintained as per the SAP notes 774615,1301301,1064635,

2)The above mentioned notes explains minimum stack11 and sapka=18,sapkb=18,sapbw=20,PI_Basis-2005_1_700=20 and sap_ap=15 to update Ehp3 for SAP_APPL603.

3) After updating all the above mentioned patch level i implemented the Best practise in saint and that was successful.

But still the problem persist in activation of BP by tcode /n/smb/bbi only 70% has been completed and activation stoped with *ABAP program error ASSIGNSUBSTRING_NOT_ALLOWED and relevent note is 1295083*_

Please any one tell me, is that required to update all the EHP3 components since i have maintained only SAP_APPL60304.

What all Ehp3 components should be updated to get a smooth activation og BP for chemical industry.