cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit limit check cause the item schedule line confirmed qty empty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an SO that is under credit limit check, the problem is, after releasing it via VKM3, the confirmed qty at item schedule line is not taking the qty as of stock at the time. The SO qty is 100 Pcs, but there's still stock of 80 Pcs. I will then need to split the schedule line to 2 lines --> 1st line with order qty 80 Pcs, and 2nd line 20 Pcs. Then only the confirmed qty appear for the 80Pcs.

For usual SO that is without credit checking, the confirmed qty will immediately shown as in 1 schedule line. Does anyone know why is this happening and can we amend this problem?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If an order is subject to credit check once you save the order the confirmed quantities becomes 0 because if the settings done in t code OVB8 Number of the routine used for copying is set as 101and System FORM routine number is set as 1 (and this is the standard settings)

This is kept like this in standard so that if a material stock is say 10 units and order from customer X has come for 10 units and that order is blocked on crediit limit so that when the next order from customer Y has come for another 5 units and this customer Y has a better credit limit and this order is not blocked on Credit limit check then she should not suffer for stocks

A genuine customer should not be deprived of stocks

For you between the order registered and released thro VKM3 another order has come from another customer for 20 units and hence the 100 units has become 80 now and balance 20 is confirmed for a future date thro forward scheduling

In T code OVB8 you can do the customizations for this scenario according to the business requirement

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

'For you between the order registered and released thro VKM3 another order has come from another customer for 20 units and hence the 100 units has become 80 now and balance 20 is confirmed for a future date thro forward scheduling'

This is not what happen actually.

The scenario simulated in DEV client and there is no new order coming in during the simulation. After releasing via VKM3, the confirmed qty is still empty, manually I have to split the schedule line to 1st line 80pcs, and the 2nd line 20pcs. Then only the 80pcs from the stock is confirmed at the 1st schedule line.

Why do I have to split the schedule line, then only the confirm qty is captured?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have come across similar case now. Can u please let us know the flaw if you have solved the issue.

Thanks

Guru

Answers (0)