cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI: Sender Mail adapter: archive incoming email

0 Kudos

Hi!

Our task is to archive the incoming email unchanged - in the file adapter I have the possibility to store the processed file on a different location. Do I have this possibility also with the mail adapter?

IMplementing a Module bean is not possible in our case as we use sMIMe security and the framwork does the signature checking before calling the adapter modules and also removes the certificate attachment from the incoming data.

Any help would be fine!

I have heard of "Security archiving" - can be found in the RWB when selecting the adapter engine - does anybody hav experience with this?

kr Martin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have one Idea, apart from Netesh reply. that you can do.

You can set a rule in Email setting of Outlook to archive all the mail related which will come from XI.

Regards,

Sumit Gupta

Edited by: sumit gupta on Aug 21, 2009 1:17 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi martin ,

Did you try security Archiving , does it works fine ?

If you scheduled this for one day , will it affect any other activities ?

From where( any folder / Location ) we can get the Archived files ?

Regards,

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Yes, the messages with S/MIME security settings can be archived using "Security Archiving" in RWB.

Goto -> Status tab -> Security Archiving

You can set the start time and time interval for archiving session.

Regards,

Neetesh

0 Kudos

Do you have a how-to guide, where customizing of the security arhiving is explained? The tab in rwb is only a status monitor of the archiving tasks.

kr MArtin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

On the STATUS tab itself, you will a lot of other options, like - Repeat Ping, Repeat Self-Test, Communication Channel Monitoring and so on. At the same place, you will find option for Security Archiving. Once you click on that, a new window will pop-up. There you can configure your archiving options.

Have a look at this - http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/8c/2ec59131d7f84ea514a67d628925a9/frameset.htm

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Neetesh