cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration Between GRC access Control 5.3v and SAP BW 3.5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I got one assignment of integration between SAP GRC AC 5.3v to SAP BW 3.5, i have search a lot but i found some fact and articals on Integration Between SAp B!7.0 and GRC access control .

My query is whether it is the same process or steps i need to follow for SAP BW also or if somebody can give me some document on integration between GRC and BW3.5 .

your help would be higly appriciable.

Thanks

Kamal Taneja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Please follow the link below

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/BPX/Governance%2C%20Risk%2C%20and%20Compliance%20%28GRC%29%20H...

Select the How-to Integrate Access Control 5.3 and Business Warehouse 7.0 .

This is a stepby step configuration

Regards

Gangadhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for helping me .. but link which you have given me is talking about integration between GRC and BI 7.0.

I need specificaly data for BW 3.5. if you can give me information regarding that that would be higly appriciable...

Thanks

Kamal Taneja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamal.

I am having only GRC AC 5.3 to BI 7.0.

I think the UD connect process is the same as in BW 3.5 and Bi7.0.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/58f4db47-0501-0010-a2bf-ff01b150f...

Just try it out...if i get any document on BW3.5 i will pass it you.

Regards

GAngadhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kamal,

As far as I know, the integration is done only between AC 5.3 and BI 7.0 SP9 and above. I don't think you will be able to integrate any other versions. BI 7.0 SP9 and above only comes with the standard AC 5.3 content.

Talk to SAP for more detail.

If you can do this, please let me know.

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Can you plz tell how the SAP Portal, SAPBW and SAP R/3 4.7 is being used in GRC System particulararly for RAR and SPM . i mean when these SAP Application connects with GRC system the which kind of outcome will be there and what would be the machanism through this process.

Your promt response would be realy appricaite....

Thanks

Kamal Taneja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for help.. my query has been answered...

Thanks

Kamal Taneja