cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

g/l accounts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

When i am generating billing, based on the a/c determination the amount will goes to relevant G/L accounts. My requirement is same excise amount need to go another G/L also... how is it possible..

Is there any user exit??

Please advise

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear V S N,

Firstly, Why do you require to post the same Excise Amount to Two GL Accounts? This in itsefl is against the accounting principals.

Secindly, for one conbination of Condition Type & Account Key you can assign only one GL Account.

Alternatively you can try to copy the Excise Condition value into another condition type, create a new Account Key & try to post on different GL account. But please note that this is against standard accounting principles...

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear jignesh,,

If i have create new condition type for that... that amount will be also debit to customer... it will be extra charge...

Regards,

VSN

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
that amount will be also debit to customer

For this, you will have to create one more condition with 100% discount . Definitely, nowhere this practice is being followed as already asked by Mr.Jignesh, why do you want a duplication account. ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the respective GL account number will be defined only based on the Account key and Accounting procedure. I dont think as per standard its possible for doing the entry in second GL.

One more thing why such a requirement? If you are using ECC 6 then there is concept of Parallel accounting, Consult with your FI he can surely help you on this.

Thanks,

Raja