cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

display control/ authorisation/ Archive link .....queries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Q1. HOw can i control the download and print for the DIR, for a person who has only display option only. i want the person having a dipsly option to see only................he should not save the document (all formats)

Q2. Need dome inputs and stucy materials for AUTHORISATION , apart from SAP-HELP, which is very limited...........

Q3. What sort of control is available in Archive link functionality, am i correect that all the docs upload in archive link goes to R/3 server?

Regards

SURYA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Surya,

Q3:

According to my knowledge, in archive link settings, we can specify the location at which the files are to be stored. It could be R/3 server or any other server.

Its better to have a different server for archiveng the documents since it will provde more option in the form of different repositories and "retention period" control, as in, for how much of the time you want these documents to be stored on the server...

Akshay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Auth object for ArchiveLink is S_WFAR_OBJ. You can limit create, change and display by document type and SAP Object.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

this can be achieved from the basis side. you have to provide "read" authority to the user. not the rwx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

waiting for more input from you guys