Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cPorjects - access

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am a PS consultant and very eager to learn cProjects...We have Solman 4.0 and wanted to know how to access cProjects...I looked up in SE80 > BSP applications > Cprojects and then ran test, but the URL didnt display any webpage...pls guide me on how to access cProjects...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check whether you have activated the services for the same.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks AP & Alex,

I have already seen that dcoument, I have activated the services as per the document in SICF...but still no result...anymore suggestions

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Our BASIS team solved it.

nirajsikligar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Ahmed,

To access cProject you will require to maintain host file and set the proxy settings for your cProjects URL in your internet /intranet connections.

Regards,

Niraj sikligar

Award points if useful.........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed

You may contact any institute get trained , so many institutes are available.

silvia_kreuzhuber
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

which cProjects release do you have? As of release 4.0 cProjects is no longer a BSP application (except for some areas such as 'Evaluations' in 4.0) but based on WebDynpro technology. You can then start it in transaction se80, WebDynpro component: DPR_MAINFRAME > Web Dynpro Applications > cProjects.

Please refer also to the cProjects Configuration Guide, e.g, the one for the current release 4.5 can be found in the Solution Manager application, transaction SOLAR02 , "Solutions/Applications -> mySAP PLM -> Configuration Structures -> SAP cProject Suite 4.50 (else SAP cProject Suite 4.00) -> Basic Settings for cProjects".

Here you will find all the necessary steps to get cProjects running (e.g. activating services, setting up the cProjects URL, initial user configuration etc...).

There are also SAP FAQ notes for cProjects:

- for 4.5: 1088160

- for 4.0: 900310

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Silvia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ahmed, did you generate BSP applications?

Procedure

1. Use transaction SGEN to start the SAP Load Generator.

2. Select Generation of BSP Applications (for cFolders and cProjects) or Generation of

Webdynpros (for cProjects only) and then choose Continue.

3. Select CPRXRPM for both cProjects and cFolders and choose Continue.

4. Confirm the default selection and choose Continue.

5. Choose Start Job Directly to start the current generation directly, or Plan Job For to run

the generation later on.

Then try to access to cProjects using template:

<Prot>://<Host>.<Domain>.<Extension>:<Port>/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/cProjects

Former Member
0 Kudos