Answers (4)

former_member456547
Participant
0 Kudos

Solved by myself

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

Please tell us how you solved the problems so that we can learn this problem.

Thanks,

Jans

former_member456547
Participant
0 Kudos

Dea Sir,

i have done setup at co. level only signal additional put instead of customer level.

Regards

Prashant Desai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Permitted Ageing in Days

Permitted aging of A/R summary in days.

The system uses the permitted aging in days and hours to verify whether the data in the A/R summary is still acceptable for credit check purposes. If the existing data in the A/R summary exceeds the aging set in days and hours, the system sets the status "A/R summary obsolete".

You may be able to avoid this status by scheduling the program which generates the A/R summary in FI more often or (in a distributed scenario) by going to the Financial Accounting IMG and choosing Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable -> Credit Management -> Credit Control Account -> Make basic settings for credit management and stipulating that the credit check in SD should check the data in central financial accounting against the current data if the A/R summary is obsolete in one case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

To check the credit status of the business given to their cusotmers- is a technic called Credit ageing.

This is nothing but,if a cust A gets credit in 01.08.09 and customer B gets credit in 15.08.09. Now if you want to check the credit status of your business. Take credit ageing more than 15 days, then you will have only one customer in the list who is cust A.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok.....

U can input grace period in risk category if u want to give additional days for customer...this will not reflect in ur invoice..only payment terms which u hav given will be visible in invoice..

hope ur clear

former_member456547
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

it means if i have a payment terms of 21Days and i put tehre 5days Addition

so customer will block the order after 5days

Means 26days credit limit

Regards

Prashant Desai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Ashok, you are right.

former_member456547
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

i have try this but system is calcuated all the Line item total

but i want line item wise additional days

Regards

Prashant Desai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok

Payment terms is header property not line item's. Payment terms are between company and customer hence it is at header level.

You can't give line item wise additional days.

Hope this clarifies your doubt

former_member456547
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I have define Payment Terms 21 Days

for A Customer

While preparing the Each Invoice of Customer A i want to give him 5 Additional Days

is any any Stander Feature is there in SAP so i Can put this 5 additional Days for all the Customer

so Customer Will get total 26days Credit Limit

Regards

Prashant Desai

former_member456547
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

our requirement is to put grace days at customer level for better understanding give you an exmple

customer A of Chennai having payment terms of 7days now grace days give to this party is 20days

Customer B of Banglore having Payment terms of 21 Days grace days to be given is 15days.

kindly confirm is it possible to have of option of entering of grace days in this fashion

Regards

prashant Desai