cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error values in Idoc Control Records in File to Idoc Scenarios

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am posting 2 different types of Idocs in 2 different File-to-Idoc Scenarios. In many cases both these files may get picked at the same time. One is an Orders Idoc and the other one is Shipment Idoc. The Orders Idoc has a control record value in the Sender Partner Fn as 'ZC' while as for Shipment Idoc that value is not passed. The other Sender parameters are passed and are different for both these idocs. But when the files are processed, the value 'ZC' get populated for the Shipment Idoc also. When 100 files are sent with 90 orders and 10 shipments, the shipments get created with 'ZC' partner fn. This is visible in the Call Adapter Pipeline Step under the node IDocOutbound. . I have 2 different Idoc receiver adapters.Can anybody help me out here?

Thanks,

Geetha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey,

>'ZC' while as for Shipment Idoc that value is not passed

Check whether the Source/ Mapping populates the 'ZC' , Did you checked Apply Control record in Receiver Adapter for Shipment, What is the name you have mentioned for the in the SLD -Logical system for Sender system

Cheers

Agasthuri

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done that too. I think its something to do with the IDoc Adapter queues. Payload values not getting refreshed.

Geetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am not passing the value 'ZC' in the control record of the Shipment. I have checked 'Take Sender Values from Payload'. The problem occurs only when a large no of orders are getting processed and in the middle, a Shipment is triggered. If the Shipment is triggered individually, there is no problem at all.

Thanks,

Geetha

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey,

>The problem occurs only when a large no of orders are getting processed and in the middle,

Might be 'ZC' send from the source side when they send it as bulk, Clear the Meta Data of Shipment Tcode - IDX5 and try it

Cheers

Agasthuri

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it is somewhere hardcoded wrongly for shipment idoc, check shipment control record corresponding field once again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Geeta,

Please check if you have checked Apply Control Record in the receiver adapter for Shipment Idoc. This would make sure that the values are passed as per the control record.

Regards,

Sarvesh Desai