cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attachment Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

While attaching a pdf file to a business document I get the following error message:

'The requested file was not attached because an error occurred during virus scanning'

If I scan the pdf for threats there are none detected. I have had this issue with a couple of pdfs and their sizes range from 3MB - 7MB. At times zipping and attaching the file works and at times I need to split the the pdf and attach. Not sure why am getting this error as previously I have attached pdf's upto 14MB in size. Anyone has encountered this issue and knows the cause?

Any assistance provided will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tridip_chakraborthy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Patsy

Please follow what Scott has mentioned, in addition to that please also do the following in the sequence below

1) Check the Privelages for the user trying to attach the business document, ensure that he has the relevant role

2) Restart the Contract Generation WebServer after doing the changes

3) Restart the SAP E-Sourcing Server after bouncing / restarting the Cont Gen Webserver

If this still doesnt help, launch the JAVA Visual Administrator and redeploy the EAR file and then restart the server, repeat steps 2 and 3

Regards

Tridip

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

BuckeyeScott
Explorer
0 Kudos

Patsy,

You might want to review and possibly adjust (increase) your file attachment properties. There are two system properties (attachments.maxSizeKB.buyers and *.sellers) that can be set. Just make sure you adjust those with both the System and Enterprise accounts.

Best Regards, Scott