cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflows History

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a lot of Completed Wf tasks piled up in my WF tab pane.

I want to clear this list by deleting these but at the same time i want a back up of the completed task.So that any point I can lookinto this completed task History and get any infomation related to that completed WF .

So is der any way i can export or backup this inofrmation of completed WF history

Either at the DM level or Data base level. Before deleting the completed WF

Thanks

AJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AJ

you can very well delete the workflows from the data manager as the details are written in the report under Workflow title that can be accessed via console for the repository.

To enable detailed reporting to be kept and maintained by MDM we have to set following parameter in mds.ini file.

Workflow Detailed Report: True/False. Writes detailed log information into the Workflows report. Used primarily for debugging.

for more details refer to console ref guide.

best regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I want the information that appears when i rt click the WF and select HISTORY.

This History of the WF does not appear in the Reports table in Console.I see a very high level info of the WF under the reports table .It does not cover info such as what steps were performed and the User who performed them with the Date and Time info as it appears in MDM WF History.

If i can some how back up this History info then only i can delete the completed WF from DM.

Any pointers plz..

Thanks

AJ

Answers (0)