Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in message mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

when i runa dnexecute the message mapping i am getting the following Error

"Cannot produce target element /ns1:Receivers. Check xml instance is valid for source xsd and target-field mapping fulfills requirements of target xsd".

Can someone help me out with this plz?

Thanks

Sahil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (11)

Answers (11)

ABHISHEK_MISHRA
Explorer
0 Kudos

Check the occourance in Message Mapping --> Tab messages...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

Check the cardinality of the source and target structures. May be in mapping, you are mapping the mandatory field with suprressed value.

Regards,

Leela

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sahil,

Please map the mandatory nodes the one's with occurance 1...1.

Regards.

Sarvesh

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If ns1:Receivers is the root node of your target structure then you can remove the mapping for this node....Mandatory root node need not to be mapped to any source node/ field....when you remove the mapping you will see that the status of the icon will be green...

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sahil,

"Cannot produce target element /ns1:Receivers

---> you have not mapped a mandatory target field/node with any source field/node .

else the source node with which you have mapped the target field is not coming in input file.

Map it ...it will work fine ..!!

Regards,

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please ensure that you are not getting SUPPRESSED values for a 1..1 occurrence (mandatory node). You can try using mapWithDefault for this.

hope this helps,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Test your message mapping with yours values from Integration Repository. Maybe you XML structure that you send is incorrect.

Bye!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sahil,

Try to run your message mapping directly in Integration design with input payload from SXMb_MONI. With your new message payload right click on target node " /ns1:Receivers" and select display queue. This wull give you better idea about your mapping condition.

Hope this will help.

Thanks,

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sahil,

The error clearly says it cannot produce /ns1:Receivers. So check the mapping you have done for this.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sahil,

What is the occurrence of your source and target root nodes? Usually, this error occurs if you define the occurrence as 1 and if you map them.

I guess you are mapping the root nodes of source and target structures. If their occurrence is once, there is no need to map them.

Let us know the details.

Cheers'

Neetesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sahil,

Check the input message, because there is some mandatory field in the target side, but there is no value for the corresponding sender field. so check the intput payload

Regards

Ramesh