cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping Costing - Invoice for the FWD Agent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello:

I am working with PO, Inbound Deliveries and Shippment in order to assign the import costs to all the items related to the shipment.

I have a concern. I have created a Shipping Cost Document related to a Shipment, This document has a FWD Agent assign.

Is there a way to register the Invoice (MIRO) of the FWD without having a PO created for the service?

I have reviewed that in the MIRO, if I select "Purchase Order /Scheduling Agreement" and at the right I put "Planned Delivery Cost", the system brings the cost of the FWD related to that PO,

The thing is that I want to register the whole cost of the FWD Agent related to a Shipment. So in the MIRO I select "Transportation Service Agent" and select the Shipment N°, but the system is not showing any line items.

My question is, is there an option of registrating the FWD Agent invoice (MIRO), without a PO created and for the whole Shippment?, And if the answer is YES, how?, maybe some configuration is missing.

Thanks in advanced,

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK.

You are telling me, that in order to use in MIRO the "Transportation Service Agent" a PO is always requiered in the Shipping Cost Document?

Former Member
0 Kudos

A freight PO (service PO) is required. When you settle shipment cost document, the service acceptance document is created. This in turn will either add an entry to the already exist service/freight PO or generate a new service/freight PO (depend on how you configure the shipment cost item category). This will allow you to create invoice in MIRO using the shipment document.

The service/freight PO is required because you want to create invoice for the FWD agent. The service/freight PO is just for a specific FWD agent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is possible if you configure freight PO to be created when you settle shipment cost document. The configuration is under shipment cost item category.