cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message while executing the Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to Webdynpro and I created my first application by following some blog on a portal.I was able to activate my application successfully and when I executed I get this below error message.

I checked the cardinality and it is 0..1.My Inti.Lead Selection is set to NO.

I mappedthe nodes in my views also. But still i don't know whay am getting this error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system RS2 : Adapter error in &VIEW_ELEMENT_TYPE& "VBELN" of view "Z_MYFIRST_WEBDYNPRO.MAIN": Context binding of property VALUE cannot be resolved: Node MAIN.1.NODE_VBAK does not contain any elements

The error occurred on the application server ucerp18_RS2_00 and in the work process 11 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: RAISE_FOR of program CX_WDR_ADAPTER_EXCEPTION======CP

Method: RAISE_BINDING_EXCEPTION of program CL_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER===CP

Method: GET_BOUND_ELEMENT of program CL_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER===CP

Thanks

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There was some error in a method and I corrected it.

Thanks to you all for sharing your thoughts.

regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kiran,

For your input fields cardinality must be 1:1 and also check the Initialization lead selection check box in properties.

Thank You,

Gajendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I changed the cardinality to 1:1 and I can see the selection screen. But, can you please explain why I should change this from 0:1 to 1:1.

Now I have a new error:

After I enter the sales order Number and hit my FIND button, am getting this error:

The following error text was processed in the system RS2 : Could not find attribute VBELN

Thanks,

Kiran

Now am getting a different error:

Invalid operand type for the MOVE-CORRESPONDING statement

Thanks

Kiran

Edited by: kiran dasari on Aug 20, 2009 10:54 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

I faced similar kind of error when the binding was not created in the view properly.Check if the binding is proper and also the cardinality should be 0:n and selection 0:1

Thanks,

Deepthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Main view is like my selection-screen so i have only input fields and my cardinality is therefore 0:1 .

My second view (Secondary) is ALV and i maintained 0:n cardinality. Pl let me know, if this is the right way.

Coming to binding on main view...in my input fields, i can clearly see the names like: MAIN.NODE_VBAK.VBELN & MAIN.NODE_VBAK.ERDAT in my 2nd input field. I think, this clearly indicates binding is done properly.

Please let me know if am wrong and any more clues.

Thanks

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Please check whether the Lead Selection is set or not, If not set the lead selection.

Regards

Chaitanya_Priya
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

You have created a node in the context .to which UI element are you binding it..

Is it for table or some input field.

if its for table the cardinality should be 0:N

if its input field it should be 0:1 so that you dont get any errors has context doesny have any elements .

Regards,

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Kiran ,

just change the cardinality of the parent context node in your main view to 0..n

I hope u wud not get the run time error ..

regards,

amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

I guess you have posted the same question in this thread

In you code for Struc_node_vbak, change the type to if_main=>element_node_vbak

Regards

Edited by: Prakash on Aug 19, 2009 3:28 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Thanks. I changed the code but stilll the same error.

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Please Check your context binding in your Main View...

Regards