cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing default system role in BP / CFG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have added some system roles beyond what SAP delivered, and am successfully using them in my projects.

However, the standard default blueprint system role is EVALUATION and the standard configuration role is DEVELOPMENT.

What I would like to do is have one of the new roles be the default when going into blueprint, and another be default when going into config.

Does anyone know how?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

I've had the same issue with regards to getting the error below when assigning transactions to a Blueprint business process.

"No system found for component and Evaluation system in the Project"

But I think I have solved it and seems pretty simple to change the system role from Evaluation System to any other that is relevant in your landscape.

Go to transaction SOLAR01 > Click on the first level of the Project Name (Under Business Blueprint Structure) to select the Project.

Click Business Blueprint in the Menu > System Role > Choose the relevant System Role (in my case Development)

Click Copy

This should replicate to all nodes and then you should be able to assign transaction to the business processes.

You can use this approach to select the relevant System Role for SOLAR01 and SOLAR02 separately.

Hope this helps,

-Rohan