cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Group tab on HR Trigger Actions not working

Rich_Turnquist
Participant
0 Kudos

We are on GRC 5.3 SP8 and I have configured HR Triggers to work with Terminations. We want the User Group to be "separated" when a term comes through, we want the SU01 to be "locked", we want the "valid to" date to be the term date, and we want the roles to have a "valid to" date of the term date.

There is a User Group tab on the hr trigger action and I have configured it to be "User group = yes" and "user group name = Separated" but it is not working.

Does anyone know if this is normally working or what I need to do to get it working?

Also, does anyone know how to get the "valid to" date of the roles to be the term date (or current date)?

Everything else seems to work ok and triggers are coming thru fine as "locked" with a current validity date.

Thanks!

Peggy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Rich_Turnquist
Participant
0 Kudos

SAP is looking into this. The tabs under HR Trigger --> Actions don't work yet but SAP told me to use the user defaults instead. However, these only work if you use the defaults for "ALL" systems. When you use separate defaults for different systems (e.g. SAPHR, SRM, BI, etc), only one of the systems get the right defaults...the other systems don't get updated. So they have it in development right now.