cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deltas are not available in Delta que

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi We have created some transctions in R/3.We shceduled it with JOB control.When we saw in RSA7 the deltas are not appearing.What could be reason.

Can any one help.

Thans in Advance.

Vasu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasu,

Assuming the delta init was good in BW....

I would ....create new entries in the source system and verify the entrie are in the qRFC Outbound Queue (use transaction LBWQ).

Wait the appropriate time for the records to be transferred to the BW Delta Queue and then verify (use RSA7). You've already done this.

If the new entries have not made it to the BW Delta Queue then force the entries over by running program RMBWV305, if you now see the entries in RSA7 then the LBWE job scheduling needs to be reset for the Q Mangement Datasource.

If the problem still occurs then see OSS Note 728687.

Hope this helps,

Phil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all have you done the Delta initialization successfully to this datasource. Then only you can move the recors(newly or modified) to RSA7 from LBWQ.

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vassu,

few reasons can be:

1. there may be no deltas (i.e new created records/changed records) in the source system.!!

2. have you scheduled v3 job? did u check this job in sm37 in R/3. was it successful. if it was successful, it should populate the delta queues.

3. assuming it as a LO application component, atleast one extract structure in an application component needs to be active.

Thanks,

aby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aby,

1.Deltas are available in Source System.

2.Scheduled the V3 Job.

3.The Extract structure is active.

It is LO extraction .

Can you help me in this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello VAsu,

can you please provide me with the following info:

1. which datasource? what transaction you did in R/3 as delta records?

2. Is there a init in place and regular deltas coming up or is it the first delta after setup run?

3. What are teh active structures in the application component?

4. What is the output of V3 job? i.e if you see the joblog(click the button job log)in sm37 for corresponding V3 job(name starting with LIS-BW-VB_APPLICATION_*), you can see one of the lines as

Extraction queue processing started MCEX* with XX LUWs.

can you see a no here in place of XX for the latest V3job?

let me know..

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aby,

2lis_05_Q0ACTY is the standard Data source Quality Management.

and when I looked at the job log for a Job'

LIS-BW-VB_APPLICATION_05_100 and the in plance of XX I am getting 0.

I hope this information is sufficient.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Plz any one can look into it.

This is very urgent.

Vasu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try run V3 job after some time of OLTP (R/3 side) posting as it may take some time to do V2 posting.

hope it helps

regards

Vikash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

It is not Production server,we are working in Dev and we created some transctions in R/3 for Test purposes.