Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S_A.SYSTEM Profile - Trace

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

We have XXX user ID - (Communication Data ) for XXX Monitoring software and it has S_A. System Profille in all 000 clients.

I found this XXX user tracing all systems (all systems - cross clients, But this id exists only 000 client) every day . I dont know more details about this ID. How i can find what this ID is performing with Trace in the system.

How to find all Trace Records in a system ?

Thanks

R

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hoping that trace was enabled in SM19, You can see the trace results in SM20. From this trace results you can find all transaction codes / reports used by this user. Its always better to reconfigure the role for this user rather than assigning S_A.System profile.

Also you can check with client side responsible managers and documentation like Manuals which may describe more about this user.

Regards,

Gowrinadh

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hoping that trace was enabled in SM19, You can see the trace results in SM20. From this trace results you can find all transaction codes / reports used by this user. Its always better to reconfigure the role for this user rather than assigning S_A.System profile.

Also you can check with client side responsible managers and documentation like Manuals which may describe more about this user.

Regards,

Gowrinadh