cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cFolder document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using cFolders in SRM-SUS. I didn't work on cFolders so far. How to create cFloders and How to use this. If anyone has step by step document. Please share with me.

Thanks in Advance.

Awaiting for quick response.

Thanks & Regards,

John.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Cfolders is basically a functionality in the PLM.

However this can be used in the SRM for the Bidding Scenario.

The functionality deals with the Creation and maintaining a collaboration room in the Public area by the Buyer so that all his bidders can access and allows the Bidders also to create a collaboration room so that the buyer alone can access.

On conversion of a successful bid into the PO the PO will have a link to the Cfolders.

The customizing would be quite simple.

I am sure you will find a document in the SAP Market Place.

Regards,

Nagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagaraj,

Thanks for your reply. I have awarded points.

Regards,

John.

Edited by: johnmiller465 on Aug 23, 2009 6:09 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

We have used Cfolders for document exchange via Cfolders through SRM Portal. its a collaborative scenario where in document are kept at a public place( accessed by all partners of the collaboration ) however we managed to create local secured space for each of the partner with proper authorization matrix.

Competitive scenario would be suitable for Bid sharing.

you can find the customization guide for Cfolders on

https://websmp202.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_FRAME=CONTAINER&_OBJECT=011000358700007402242002E

Please check the note for basic understanding of Cfolders.

Note 811370 - cProjects 4.0 FAQ: Composite SAP Note & consulting notes.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Thank you so much. I have not worked on it, I have question what is CONTENT server, is it part of Cfolder or is it Separate server?.

My Scenario like, User can load the documents in Private area. and Vendor can load bidding document in Public area. When creating Bid, If the bid is 2 pack bid, we have to evaluate technical bid, then they will call for price bid. Is it possible to technical evaluate in cFolder?. and I want send a Rejected letters and Accepted letters, Is it possible?.

If you know how to handle, Please help me.

I am awarding points. Once again thanks a lot.

Regards,

John.