Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Message with System Error-Restart not possible

former_member210091
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Guys

we have several messages in our XI box which are in the status "System Error-Restart not possible"

How can i cancel these messages.

I have already run RSXMB_CANCEL_MESSAGES and RSXMB_CANCEL_NOT_REST_MESSAGES but nothing is selected.

Thanks

Saif

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can select all the messages then directly cancel manually using Cancel option.

For the job RSXMB_CANCEL_MESSAGES, in the bottom, have you removed checkbox "Cancel EO Message only".

Regards,

Prateek

former_member210091
Participant
0 Kudos

Prateek

We can not cancel message in sxmb_moni whcih are in state "System Error-Restart not possible"

the report RSXMB_CANCEL_MESSAGES is not picking those messages either

Thanks

Saif

former_member334189
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Saif,

from your initial description I understand that neither RSXMB_CANCEL_MESSAGES nor RSXMB_CANCEL_NOT_REST_MESSAGES picks up these messages.

Determining the root cause most-like requires access to the system under investigation and therefore exceeds the scope of this forum. I recommend to open an OSS message with reference to this thread.

Please provide the following:

- R/3 connection

- logon credentials in secure area for a user having common authorizations (workbench, PI, debugging)

- example message id

You may want to send this ticket to component BC-XI-IS-IEN.

Best regards,

Harald Keimer

XI Development Support

SAP AG, Walldorf

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey,

Did you tried Tcode -SXMB_ADM (Integration Engine Configuration - Category DELETION) .

Cheers

Agasthuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saif,

These errors are due to couple of batch jobs running in production environment. If you stop and re-create in client 000, this will not happen.

Check this link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/be/44443c4a08ba26e10000000a114084/content.htm

Check on this batch job as well, other than the above ones.

SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR

Cheers'

Neetesh

former_member210091
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey

None of these jobs are running in our system.

Thanks

Saif