cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP 4.7 Ext-200 with Oracle 10g RAC on RHEL 5.x

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We had installed standalone enqueue server on node1 and replication server on node-2. we are using sapctl for monitoring and administration of enqueue service.

The main goal of this exercise is to migrate the current SAP production system without RAC (which has 4 enqueue work processes) with the SAP 4 -node RAC System on RHEL 5.x.

Since we only have enqueue server and messege server running on the RAC. I can not able to login to the Central Instance( on RAC node-1) using sapgui. I changed the rdisp/wp_no_enq parameter in the sap profile , so that when the CI will start it will assign 3 work processes for ENQ. But to Validate this setup, I wanted to check , if it is available through sapgui workprocess overview.

My question is:

1.Is there any way to check the enq process using command prompt?

2. Any euqueue specific configuration has to be done on sapctl?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found the solution.

I checked the configuration of Standalone Enqueue server. Actually there are no Work Processes defined in this configuration. All the Enqueue Requests are handled by threads.

Thank you all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

did use RAC for SAP white paper: https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d149ec34-0d01-0010-4791-db4f1d86... to connect the SAP CI to RAC1 (see page 64).

regards

Abdel