cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF Queues generated without active integration model

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are facing a unique issue, where queues are seen in SCM queue manager although those products are not there in any active integration model for transaction data.

The scenario is as follows:

1. We are CIFing only master data as we have only DP and release to R/3

2. There is active integration model for master data

3. There is no integration model for transaction data

However in SCM queue manager, I am seeing queues of type CFFCC "Location" "Product".

The function module name is /SAPAPO/CIF_IRQ_REDUCT_INBOUND.

We observed in R/3 that the goods movement transaction code MB1A is trigerring TRFC's which is generating the queues.

Has anyone encountered a similar scenario like this?

Regards,

Kedar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

wilian_segatto
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi!

I'm not sure note 1227139 will help.

Could you please give us the exact error message in the SYSFAIL queue?

I would like to investigate this further.

Thank you!

Will

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Will!

In fact, I had the note applied but it didn't fix this issue.

I guess I just had an error in the queue because the account assignment (sales order) is not in APO system. The message erro is "Account assignment object '0000170083000001' does not exist".

However, I wouldn't like to solve this specific error, I would like to understand why this queue was generated after performing MB1A if I don't have any integration model for storage loc. stock.

thanks in advance and kind regards,

Jackeline

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Could you please check the indicator 'Requirements Reduction' in transaction cfc9 and refer to the F1 help.I hope this would help.I believe this indicaor shoiuld be set and an IM should be created for the Requirements Reduction filter object type and then no more such queues will be created if there is no IM active for material plant with this indicator set.

BR - Vikas

wilian_segatto
Contributor
0 Kudos

Oi Jackeline!

Hello, all!

I think Vikas got the point, but let me be more specific...

The transfer of requirement reduction depended in previous releases (until PI 2002.1) only on an integration model for material master data being active. Then a new type of integration models was created to control the sending of requirement

reduction.

To activate the new logic a flag has to be set in customizing.

Use transaction /CFC9

OR

R/3 SAP Customizing Implementation Guide

-> Integration with Other SAP Components

-> Advanced Planning and Optimization

-> Application-Specific Settings and Enhancements

-> Settings and Enhancements for Requirement Reduction

-> Evaluate the Requirements Reduction Filter Object Type:

Then, flag 'Filter Object Requirements Reduction'

If you set this flag no queue of type CFFCC* will be sent if there is no explicit active integration model for Requirements Reduction. Please set this flag in production and delete any existing queues of type CFFCC*. No new such queues should be created in the future as long as you don't activate the transfer via an integration model.

I hope this information helps to clarify this issue.

Please give your feedback concerning the given solution.

Thank you!

Will

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Willian and Vikas!

It really worked.

Best wishes,

Jackeline

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wilian,

I am having this issue . My systems are SAP ERP 6.0 and SAP SCM 7.0. Despite the option 'Filter Object Requirements Reduction' is flagged, the issue still occurs when I activated the integration model for MATERIALS at Plant level. I referred to SAP notes 1263714 and 1262199 but it does work as well.

• Sap Note 1263714: SCM 7.0 said it cannot be implemented.
  • Sap Note 1262199: it is downloaded to SAP NOTE Assistant in SCM 7.0 but again the status is 'it cannot be implemented'.

I have transferred plants to SCM 7.0 successfully.

Please guide me to resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Danny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Danny,

Do not know,if your issue is solved. if not, can you ask your ABAP team to check the code ZXCIFU13 in customer exit 'EXIT_SAPLCSTK_001'..

We had the same problem recently and we made a code change in the above and it solved the problem..

Hope this helps..

Thanks,
Sharath

nitin_thatte
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kedar,

I have not worked with such configuration (only DP with R/3) but I will try some guess.

I assume you are transferring PIRs (Forecast) to R/3 for MRP planning. As your PIR gets reduced in R/3 by Sale order or by PGI of deliveries, system tries to create a LUW of say PIR & Sale order and tries to reduce PIR by corresponding increase in Sale order. I don't know whether system has a way to know whether SNP/PPDS is being used or not and that the other data need not be sent to APO (Not forming LUW),

Probably your problem is related to this.

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Thanks for the inputs. Its definitely transactions related to deliveries, which are creating these queues.

Alternatively there is a transaction CFC2 in R/3 where we define the RFC mode. We have it defined as Q which says that any changes should be logged in a a queue. We are exploring the option of keeping it blank, so that so queues get generated. In case you have additional information on this setting, please let me know.

Regards,

Kedar

burin_izmen
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Kedar,

We are facing exactly the same problem in our SNC system, as we get CFFCC (requirement reduction) messages via CIF although we don't have any active model includes any transaction data.

Could you solve your problem, if so, how?

Thanks & Regards

Burcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there, I am having the same issue. Can you advise how you resolved this.

By reading the Help for the Requirement Reduction filter object it would seem that if you do not create an integration model for the Requirements Reduction object it automatically attempts to execute planned independant requirements consumption where a plant/material integration model exists. So did you create a new model in which Requirements Reduction filter object was selected.

Paul.

burin_izmen
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

our colleagues have found an OSS note for this, 1227139..We haven't tried yet but maybe you can try..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, all!

I'm having the same problem. I don't have integration model activated to storage location stock, even though queue CFFCC location product was generated after a good mov. was posted at transaction MB1A.

Have you solved this issue?

Has somebody tried the note mentioned 1227139?

Thanks and best regards,

Jackeline

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you CIFfing Storage Loc.Stk? To CIF this, the master data required to be in place.

BR,

SB