cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about scripts and script styles

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello sirs,

i have developed small sap script program.

Is it make colors for that one & change font sizes when it prints.

can tell me some features also.

please tell me how use it sap script styles , script font matintainance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot have color option for Script, it can be done through SMARTFORM.

For fonts, you have Paragraph Format and Character Fotmat. Use Se72 for Script style.

Only you can create Paragraph and Character formats in Scripts from SE71.

Where as in smartforms there is a concept of smartstyles in which we create these Paragraph and Character formats and import them to smartforms.

with regards,

Mamta Kumari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

IN Sap Scripts u cannot use Colours . For any changes in Fonts useTocde Se72 to make all neccasry changes anduse that style in the script..

or in the Form in Character Format give the font family name and the size u want..

surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

It isnot possible to set colors in script, It is possible in smartforms.

Font size settings can be done by using Paragraph formats:

Using Paragraph formats you can assign Font Size Font Family, Tabs position and Margins( Left margin Right margin,)

In Character FormatYou can select the style of script(Super script or sub script) and font.

For mor Refer this [Link|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_40b/helpdata/pt/7e/c81a6052c511d182c50000e829fbfe/content.htm]

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Rajani

sridhar_meesala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you cannot have any colours for the Script but you can change the font through Paragraph formats and Character formats.

Using Paragraph formats you can set different options like - left margin, right margin, indent, bold, italics etc... which are applicable for the entire paragraph.

Similarly you can also apply options like superscript, subscript, bold etc... through character format for a particular character.

Like smart styles for smart forms there are no seperate styles for script. We have to define the style while creating the Paragraph formats and Character formats.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks,

Sri.