cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XML Messages stuck in Queues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alls,

In PI 7.0 DEV server, under windows server 2003, I can see some Red Flags messages stick in Queues using SXMB_MONI, but how to Relased these messages... and now looks like J2EE Engine is keep restarting...

I tried SMQ1 and SMQ2 doesn't show any messages there... how may I release these messages from the que...

Please tell me step by step, you are expert guys, and tell me some tricks please

Thanks in Advanced

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI TA,

what is the error message that you see in the Trace of the message??

Regards,

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you said the Java engine is restarting, the most probable reason of error would be at Call Adapter step in sxmb_moni. This even on restart will remain in the same state. First let the Java engine turn up and stable and then try to resend.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As Ravi says...the red flag is that something is wrong..and you can reprocess it.....is not in queue the issue....when is in queue the flag is green ..that means it was received but nor processed....in that case you have to check the queue.

Regards,

lpbuff

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Each failure that you see in SXMB_MONI has a reason why it failed.

If it is a data issue(eg: Cannot produce Target element which is mandatory etc), then you cannot reprocess them (Even if you reprocess them, they will fail again).

But if the messages have failed due to system issues like the Java Stack was down or connections are broken, then you can select all the messages that have failed and click on the Restart/Reprocess button in the application toolbar.

Then those errors might clear off if the systems /connections are up again.

Regards,

Ravi