Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About email address holding variable in Program SAPMF02D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Does anyone know which internal table or a variable in program SAPMF02D is holding the modified/created email address(es) for a customer before saving?

Thank you so much!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yun,

The email_address is populated under INCLUDE MF02DO00. email_address is an internal table including structure ADSMTP.(Line:7681). This is populated in Function module 'ADDR_PERS_COMP_COMM_GET'.(From Line:7816 to 7862).

Thanks,

Vinay

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yun,

Please check program line 7633,

structure "email_address" .

Regards,

Ranjit Thakur.

Please Mark The Helpful Answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yun,

The email_address is populated under INCLUDE MF02DO00. email_address is an internal table including structure ADSMTP.(Line:7681). This is populated in Function module 'ADDR_PERS_COMP_COMM_GET'.(From Line:7816 to 7862).

Thanks,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you so much for your replies!

But the problem is the email_address table is populated in PBO. If the user modified the email address during the transaction, in the enhancement SAPMF02D (has a function exit), the table email_address still contains the old email address, not the updated one. So I want to know how I can get the email address currently displayed on the screen.

Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yun,

Program SAPMF02D having the BAdi "CUSTOMER_ADD_DATA"

which contain method "CHECK_DATA_CHANGED","SAVE_DATA",

which will help u to solve ur problem.

Regards,

Ranjit Thakur.

Please Mark The Helpful Answer.

0 Kudos

Hi Ranjit,

Thanks for your tip!

I really like everything to be done in the Enhancement SAPMF02D. The modified or the newly created Email address must be stored somewhere, I'm just having some trouble finding out which internal table is actually holding it.

Thanks!