cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to produce a single file per one IDOC?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a scenario where I need to create a file for one IDOC. Suppose if the IDOC contains multiple IDOCS then I need to produce multiple files. How can be done using FCC?

Secondly If there are multiple IDOCs in to a single file how can I have a new line after each record with a deliminator at the end of the last field?

Thanks

Rajeev.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prasannakrishna_mynam
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rajeev,

I have a scenario where I need to create a file for one IDOC. Suppose if the IDOC contains multiple IDOCS then I need to produce multiple files. How can be done using FCC?

In order to achive this you can use MultiMappiing,

- If you have multiple IDOCS at source side, you need to add those at source message type in MessageMapping and map to the file.

check the following link how multimapping is achived.

/people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible

Secondly If there are multiple IDOCs in to a single file how can I have a new line after each record with a deliminator at the end of the last field?

As far i know i don't think it is possible i can't find any option at receiver FCC anyway look at this blog once

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/12/27/aspirant-to-learn-sap-xiyou-won-the-jackpot-if-you-read-this-part-iii

Regards,

Prasanna

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

>I have a scenario where I need to create a file for one IDOC. Suppose if the IDOC contains multiple IDOCS then I need to produce multiple files. How can be done using FCC?

You can use multimapping. Map root of the idoc to the root of your target file message type, so that if you have 2 idocs you have 2 target message types and hence two target files.

> Secondly If there are multiple IDOCs in to a single file how can I have a new line after each record with a deliminator at the end of the last field?

Here you need to have the same multimapping and in receiver comm. channel put the mode to append. Also to have a delimitor in the end of target file message structure, you can add one more field as delimitor and assign a constant whateer you want, which will print at the end.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

-Your configuration in FCC should be same the You use for a simple scenerio.

-Use multimapping inside the message mapping

-In the interface determinatiion use "enhanced" type

Regards

Ivan