Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in File to IDOC Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have File to IDOC scenario.

I am getting error in sender file channel.

"Conversion initialization failed: java.lang.Exception: java.lang.Exception: java.lang.Exception: Error(s) in XML conversion parameters found: Mandatory parameter 'xml.keyfieldName': no value found "

Although I have used this parameter in content conversion 'xml.keyfieldName' (for each sub structure and defined a key field).

Despite of this error in sender channel I am receiving the message in XI.

But in XI also it throws error :

"Unable to convert the sender service PG_TOM_CEEMEA_RU_SFA to an ALE logical system"

Any help on this ?

Thanks,

Vikas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

FCC is still not working.

I have added the parameter xml.keyFieldName in the FCC.

Should I give the xml.keyFieldValue also for this. Is this mandatory. Though I cannot hardcode this so not sure how can I provide that value.

Its still giving the same error:

"Mandatory parameter 'xml.keyfieldName': no value found "

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

Can you please give the FCC parameters and the sample file and the source structure you are having, so that somebody can help you out here.

Regards,

---Satish

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

-->In the Content conversion we have the option of Key Field Name.There you need to maintain the value like KF.

-->Based on the Flat file structure under FCC parameters you need to add the H1.keyFieldValue.Here H1 is the node.

Thanks

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Vikas,

refer the below blog so that you can have an idea..its easy

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/02/27/content-conversion-the-key-field-problem

and along with this you have an error with the logical system also check the previous reply given by me.

thanks

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OrderHeader

a

b

c

Item

a

s

d

OrderHeader

a

b

c

Item

a

s

d

This is how my structure looks like,

Former Member
0 Kudos

@pavan:

I have made the required changes according to the blog.

Not its not throwing that error. Some payload is there but it is empty.

"Empty document found. Proceed without sending message"

Can I have help on this.

my structure is :

OrderHeader,,Item,

In both OrderHeader and Item I have added one field called keyfield (which I added in Key Field Name), and also specified values for this both in OrderHeader and Item.. like 01 and 02.

Still it is not successful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it mandatory to define the keyFieldValue also along with the keyFieldName.

I am not sure which value will be coming for the key field, so how can I hardcode it ?

Thanks,

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

You should specify the value of the key field for the structure. This entry is mandatory if the key field name is set. Otherwise, the entry is ignored.

Cheers'

Neetesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vikas,

If you have given the Key field name then it is not mandatory to give the value. But it expects the key field value to be the same for the key field in the file structure else it will fail. So please check in your file whether you have the key field value same in the key field.

Regards,

---Satish

prasannakrishna_mynam
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vikas,

I am getting error in sender file channel.

"Conversion initialization failed: java.lang.Exception: java.lang.Exception: java.lang.Exception: Error(s) in XML conversion parameters found: Mandatory parameter 'xml.keyfieldName': no value found "

Although I have used this parameter in content conversion 'xml.keyfieldName' (for each sub structure and defined a key field).

Check your flat file structure whether the key field you have chosen is appropriate and also recheck the FCC details whether you have assigned the value for the key field i.e. keyFieldValue.

"Unable to convert the sender service PG_TOM_CEEMEA_RU_SFA to an ALE logical system"

regarding the above error refer this

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/Unable%20to%20convert%20Sender%20system%20to%20ALE%20logica...

Regards,

Prasanna

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

Also refer the below blog.

/people/rajeshkumar.pasupula/blog/2009/03/16/unable-to-convert-the-sender-service-to-an-ale-logical-system

thanks

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas ,

-->The problem which you are facing is beacuse of not maintain the Logical system name for the sender business system/service.

refer the below link in which the configurations was explained in detail.

Thanks

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it seems some where configuration problem, once again cehck all inputs from SLD window. It will sort out easily. Meanwhile check FCC also.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Open the business system of receiver Idoc system. Goto Service -> Adapter Specific Identifiers and check if it has Logical system name present or not.

If it has, perform header mapping in receiver agreement and add XI business system in Sender Service.

Regards,

Prateek