cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile parameter to control the data valume going through PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Now I'm doing the stress test on PI and found that some error occurs when executing the test of about 16MB data volume.

Does anyone know some profile parameters (RZ10/RZ11 or someting like that ) to control the data valume going through PI ?

Regards,

Hideki Kozai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pinangshuk,

I'm facing to same problem.

I can see the parameter "MAX_MESSAGE_TRANSFER_SIZE" in help documentation.

But I cannot see it in category "Runtime".

Is it non-available parameter in Netweaver PI 7.1?

Regards,

Shinya Kawagoe.

Edited by: Shinya Kawagoe on Aug 19, 2009 10:16 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hideki,

In your XI system, use T Code SXMB_ADM.....got to Integration Engine Configuration....select category-> Runtime...there u will find a parameter MAX_MESSAGE_TRANSFER_SIZE which enables you to set the maximum size in MB of the message packages to be transferred from one system to another in a message transfer....u can set values upto 100 MB.

Another important parameter is EO_MSG_SIZE_LIMIT, u will find this in category Tuning....this parameter enables serial processing....also it is is designed to improve performance since there is often not enough memory to process multiple large messages simultaneously......possible values is 0 - 2,097,151 (KB).

Regds,

Pinangshuk.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Goto sxmb_adm -> Integrtaion Engine Configuration -> Specific Configuration -> Tuning Parameter name EO_MSG_SIZE_LIMIT where you need to put value of maximum message size required.

Regards,

Prateek