cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I read this error?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there

Does anyone know how to transalte this eeror? I have very huge payload and cannot debug this in my message mapping. I have checked my Active_OnHold field at possition 1740 in my payload but there seem to be nothing wrong.

<Trace level="1" type="T">com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException: RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformation: Runtime exception during processing target field mapping /ns0:Messages/ns0:Message1/ns2:MT_CUSTOMER_MASTER_QUEST[174]/Recordset/Structure[1740]/Active_OnHold. The message is: null at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.AMappingProgram.start(AMappingProgram.java:428)

Regards,

Jan

Edited by: Jan de Lange on Aug 19, 2009 12:36 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you get this error if the target field is mandatory but value is not populated in that filed.

problem in mapping the target filed Active_OnHold

Debug using Display Queue(right click on each field involved in target filed mapping of Active_OnHold and choose Display Queue)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys, I see my occurance is 1..1 for all the fields.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Talking about a huge payload. Is there any easier way to load that into the message mapping test tool? If I have a 100MB xml then the only way to test that is with a super computer.

former_member750652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jan de Lange,

Please post it as new thread u will get better replies. coz u have closed the current thread as solved people will think that your query has been resolved and might not be interested in replying.

Thanks,

Ram.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member750652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Loiue ,

--> Please chek the occurences and wether the field is mandatory or not .If yes check wether it got mapped porperly in message or not .

---> Test the message mapping and interface mapping both again.

Thanks,

Ram.