cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration between APO annd SNC for 'work order collaboration'

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my reading of the 'work order collaboration' process in SNC, it's clear that the typical starting point for the process is a subcontracting purchase order in SAP ERP.

But supposing the subcontracting process is planned within APO, with purchase reqs to subcontractors being generated by, for example, SNP heuristics.

And suppose there are scheduling agreements with the subcontractor, so that the converted purchase reqs become schedule lines in ERP.

Can these schedule lines be passed to SNC to kick off the 'work order collaboration' process?

Thanks,

Bob Austin, Atos Origin

Edited by: Group APO on Aug 19, 2009 2:44 PM

Edited by: Group APO on Aug 19, 2009 2:46 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

WOC is an extension of POC, where the customer can monitor the production progress at Contract Manufacturer Site.

It is advised to convert the Purchase Requistions to Purchase Orders if PIR exists inplace to use WOC .

instead of using Schedule lines from Scheduling Agreement.

Thanks

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vinod,

Thanks for your reply.

What do you mean by 'if PIR exists to use WOC'?

Are you referring to Purchasing Info Records here? Is there a particular setting required to use WOC?

Thanks,

Bob.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes i am referring to Purchase info Record and you need to have a PIR(Subcontracting) inplace.

Thanks

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vinod,

OK, thanks for clarification.

Have you used APO integrated with SNC for subcontracting processes?

Regards,

Bob.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I will be using. I have project in the coming quarter. would let you know my experience

Thanks

vinod