Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report for sales orders with abnormal discounts

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

We have a discount condition type say ZDIS with 10% which is not changeable manually in sales order..But incase if the user has changed the condition master to 12% and created the sales order with 12%disc...Hence i need a report, the list of sales orders with the abnormal discounts..(the sales orders with the discount value more or less than 10%)..

How do i get this report..Kindly provide me the table names&logic ...

Reg

JJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to create a Z-Report or create report via SQVI by using the table VBAK and KONV you can get the details. You may make Condition Type and Rate as input parameter of report. But you must be aware that in the table KONV the KBETR value is not stored in %, so to get the 10% value you will have to input 100 as input data and as output will get the desired result, otherway you may exclude the data where KONV-KBETR is 100.

Hope this will be clear to you.

Regards

Amitesh Anand

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Logic:

Fetch all (KNUMH) records from KONP where KONP-KSCHL = ZDIS and KBETR NE 10.

Pass these KNUMH to KONV table as KONV-KNUMH and fetch KONV-KNUMV.

Pass these KONV-KNUMV to VBAK table as VBAK-KNUMV and fetch sales order number.

try and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a discount condition type say ZDIS with 10% which is not changeable manually in sales order..But incase if the user has changed the condition master to 12% and created the sales order with 12%disc...Hence i need a report, the list of sales orders with the abnormal discounts..(the sales orders with the discount value more or less than 10%)..

How do i get this report..Kindly provide me the table names&logic ...

Select KNUMH where KONP-KSCHL EQ ZDIS ( Condition record number)

Select KONV-KNUMV Where KONV-KNUMH EQ KONP-KNUMH

Select VBAK-KNUMV where VBAK-KNUMV EQ KONV-KNUMV

Then with the help of ABAPER hard code the condition amount (KBERT>10%)

Regards

Rohit