cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prerequisite of FMCB_Document reassignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sap guru,

The PO doc. has the wrong funds centre and from another thread i notice which we can reassignment to new fund centre by FMCB.

I tested and no document found. The reassignment is not related with closing operation. We have to fix the assignment.

I see the config "Define Derivation Strategy for Reassignment" and "Assign Strategy for Reassignment to FM Area". and i haven't customize both of them.

What is the different between "Define Derivation Strategy for Reassignment" and FMDERIVE? Should i repeat the FMDERIVE to "Define Derivation Strategy for Reassignment"?

If in the screen, system ask to input the new receiver, why we still have to make "Define Derivation Strategy for Reassignment"?

Fyi, the PO doc.has the wrong fctr because the business transaction can not read from the relevant strategy, and then read from another strategy.

thanks in advance for the response,

Dewi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

FMDERIVE has nothing to do with reassignment strategy. Reassignment strategy normally defines what should be the new receiver based on the sender FM object combination. However, if you use FMCB transaction, you do not have to define reassignment strategy at all, as you define the receiver object in the transaction itself. Keep in mind, that FMCB transaction reassigns also all consecutive documents. After the worklist is created, you may execute FMCT transaction for reassignment.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

It means with using FMCB i have not to maintained configuration define strategy reassignment and assign it to FM area?

However, i tested the document PR with correct parameter and receiver funds centre. The result (test run) is correct document lines is 0 (zero), and no display list at all.

Could you give the opinion?

Thanks and regards,

Dewi

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Indeed, there is no need in reassignment strategy when FMCB is used as the receiever is defined in the transaction itself. I cannot tell why the output is empty; check that the receiver is different from the sender.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli and all,

I used FMCB to select document chains for reassignment (ex.GR doc), and using FMCN to select one single document. On case, they selected into update run sucessfully.

Then continue to reassignment process through tcode FMCT. However, FMCT do not process the reassignment both for FMCN or FMCB selected document.

The message "FMCF108 Reassignment of account assignment Funds centre not possible" come from document selected with FMCN, otherwise "document could not be converted due to depedency" as message come from document selected with FMCB.

The detail of FMCF108 as below:

Diagnosis

The Define Account Assignment Derivation is not compatible with the

Define Derivation Strategy for Reassignment. The value C0601002 was

determined for document no. 0500002542, the reassignment strategy for

account assignment element Funds Center. However, this was overwritten

with value C0601003 through the account assignment derivation of Funds

Management.

System Response

The document is not processed.

Procedure

Adjust the Account Assignment Derivation of Funds Management or the

Define Derivation Strategy for Reassignment in such a way that they are compatible with each other.

I am confusing to solved this issue. Please anykind suggest from you.

Regards,

Lidwina

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to make sure, that your reassignment strategy does not contradict the value of the receiver address that you put in FMCB transaction.