cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Price -Resource related biling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mates

Iam working on DIP Profile for resource related billing for Service Order.My issue is i could able to capture and bring the expense made during service and able to bill it to the customer when i click Expenses tab in transactio DP90.But when i click the Sales price tab no prices are carried over.Iam using document type:ZDR to create billing request and i have assigned pricing procedure to this doc type and also maintained condition records.

Kindly confirm me any other config to be done related to Carry pricing when i click Sales Price

Thanx in advance

Regards..,

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Karthik,

I am suspecting Material determination setting DIP profile, have a look at this below document which may help you to resolve your issue. Also update this forum once you got resolved

Space - transfer costs only

The system transfers only the costs to be billed to the sales DMR and sets the quantity to 1 in the DMR item. Resource items are transferred if the costs do not equal to 0. Resource items with a quantity not equal to 0, but costs that equal to 0 are not transferred. Resource items with costs to be billed that are less than 0 are shown as credit memo items.

X - transfer costs and quantity

The system transfers the costs and quantities to be billed. If no quantity exists, or if the quantity is 0, the system sets the quantity to 1 in the DMR item. Resource items are transferred if the quantity or the costs are not equal to 0. Resource items with quantities to be billed that are less than 0 are shown as credit memo items even if the costs > 0.

A - for costs <> 0: transfer costs and quantity

Resource items are transferred if the costs to be billed are not equal to 0. Resource items with costs to be billed that are less than 0 are shown as credit memo items. The system transfers the costs and quantities to be billed. If a quantity does not exist or if the quantity is 0, the system sets the quantity to 1 in the sales and distribution document item.

B - for quantity <> 0: transfer costs and quantity

The system transfers the costs and quantities to be billed if the quantity to be billed does not equal 0. Resource items with a quantity to be billed that is less than 0 are shown as credit memo items.

C - transfer quantity only

The system transfers only the quantity to be billed to the sales and distribution document. Resource items are transfered if the quantity to be billed does not equal 0. Resource items with costs not equal to 0, but quantities equal to 0 are not transfered. Resource items with a quantity to be billed that is less than 0 are shown as credit memo items.

If you want to bill based on costs, choose the space, X or A option. Pricing should be set so that the net value is determined from costs plus surcharge.

If you want to bill based on quantity, choose the option B or C. Pricing should be set so that net value is determined from the quantity multiplied by the price. You can enter prices manually or find them automatically using pricing. You should not use the option X if you bill based on quantity, because the system sets the quantity to 1 for a quantity of 0 to be billed, in order to transfer the costs.

If you want to transfer costs to the sales and distribution document, you must define additionally a cost condition for the type of sales and distribution document to be created in Customizing (ODP4).

Please let me know, Which option you want to use from the above to resolve.

Babu

Answers (0)