SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re:Syntax error

suma_nalluri
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

I have created the security deposit through the transaction fpsec1.There after i am doing the payment through FPCJ.When i am selecting the selct items and post system is showing the dumperror like the below message.

Syntax error in program "SAPLFKP2 "

The following syntax error occurred in program "SAPLFKP2 " in include "LFKP2U13

" in

line 16:

"Different number of parameters in FORM and PERFORM (routine: TOP_OF_PA"

"GE_DFKKPOH_REV, number of formal parameters: 1, number of actual param"

"eters: 0)"

Please advise me to over come the above message.

Regards,

Suma.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

friedrich_keller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Suma,

Do you have the problem only in one system or in all of your systems? How was the system be prepared? As an installation from scratch or as a result from an upgrade? Did the transaction work before?

Cheers,

Fritz

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suma,

Is there any specific reason to use FPCJ to post Security Deposit amount, why can't you use FP05 to post Incoming Security Deposits.

Please let me know if there's any specific reason behind it.

Thanks,

Malli

0 Kudos

Dear Malli,

Not any specific reason.If its is possible through cash jpurnal so i have made the configuration as per that.Please guide me how to over come this syntax error.Thanks for the consideration.

Regards,

Suma.

0 Kudos

Dear Malli,

Not any specific reason.If its is possible through cash jpurnal so i have made the configuration as per that.Please guide me how to over come this syntax error.Thanks for the consideration.

Regards,

Suma.

0 Kudos

Hi Suma,

The error with program is referring to a missing "Functional Module" and table DFKKPOH is "Payment Order:Header Data", I am wondering that you're missing some configuration for Cash Journals. Please check your config.

Thanks,

M

0 Kudos

Dear Malli,

As per my understanding I have done the configuration for cash Journal .Syntax error is appearing when i will do through FP05 after closing the reconcilliation key when we do the post time also i am encountering the same problem.

I am facing the same problem in FPL9 when i will double click the line items.My system is insatlled from scrach level.

Please do the need ful.

Regards,

Suma

0 Kudos

Suma,

What is the release you are using? I'd assume this is a problem in the standard code but not a configuration problem. Please have the basis team checked whether notes with corrections are missing in your system. If the problem can't be solved I'd like to suggest to open an OSS message.

Kind regards,

Fritz

0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Please find the message.If you can able provide the solution for this to over come.

Runtime Errors MESSAGE_TYPE_X

Date and Time 20.08.2009 13:11:50

Diagnosis

The message previously issued was sent at a time that is not

permitted. Changes to the database that belong together logically

must not be interrupted through dialogs because otherwise

inconsistent data may be created. In this case, you attempted to

output message >1 003.

The text of the message was

Account determination not possible for key

System Response

The system stops the posting.

Procedure

Contact your system administrator.

Procedure for System Administration

If the program error occurred in an

o SAP standard program, enter a problem message

o Own program, correct the program

Technical information about the message:

Message class....... ">0"

Number.............. 361

Variable 1.......... ">1"

Variable 2.......... 003

Variable 3.......... "Account determination not possible for key"

Variable 4.......... " "

How to correct the error

Probably the only way to eliminate the error is to correct the program.

-

If the error occures in a non-modified SAP program, you may be able to

find an interim solution in an SAP Note.

Regards,

Suma.

0 Kudos

Suma,

Now I am confused. You started the thread reporting a syntax error in program "SAPLFKP2" and now you've got an 'application' short dump. Please clarify what the problem is you want to have solved.

Kind regards,

Fritz

0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I am giving the detailed discription of the above mentioned syntax error only.I have taken the discription from ST22.Please do the need ful.

Regards,

Suma.

0 Kudos

Suma,

Excuse me but I don't understand. What is the relationship between the syntax error and the error shown in the short dump description? IMHO, after a syntax problem (preventing compilation of the code) the 2nd shoirt dump should not have occured. Or do I miss something?

Thanks,

Fritz

0 Kudos

Hi Suma,

Please check configuration for Posting of Incoming Payments Mains and Subs, there might be some config missing there (Ex:- Account determination ID, Company code, GL Account etc..)

Thanks,

Malli

friedrich_keller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Suma,

Do you have the problem only in one system or in all of your systems? How was the system be prepared? As an installation from scratch or as a result from an upgrade? Did the transaction work before?

Cheers,

Fritz

0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thanks a lot for the information and your valuable support.

Regards,

Suma.

0 Kudos

Dear Suma,

Can you please provide with the relevant SAP note that was applied to fix this standard program error? Or you fixed it by obtaining the SCCR key for the object?

-Abhijeet.

0 Kudos

Dear Suma,

pls check SAP note 913291.

Cheers,

Fritz

0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

This error got resolved as per your advise.Thanks for your valuable support and help.

Regards,

Suma.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suma,

Fedrick is right , this is the error in standard code , you just post the oss message by giving the screen shot of the dump. give the function module name and package name , sap provide you the key for change in the routine of function module.

its the error because of the missamatch in the formal parameter and actual parameter.

steps to change:

1. se37 - > FKK_PYORD_LIST_REVERSED

• top-of-page

PERFORM TOP_OF_PAGE_DFKKPOH_REV USING I_KEYR1.

the USING I_KEYR1 should be missing in your program.

2. FORM TOP_OF_PAGE_DFKKPOH_REV USING PAR_KEYR1 TYPE KEYR1_KK.

ENDFORM.

regards

Deepak.

0 Kudos

Dear Deepak,

Thanks for the information.Ys ur right i have checked in se37 I_KEYR1 is missing.Thanks a lot for the support.

Regards,

Suma.