Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unrestricted stock in mmbe doesnot match with the vl10i

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing a below problem

I have a material say 1234, it stock in mmbe under unrestricted use is suppose 1000 ft but when i check the same material in vl10i, then the unrestricted. stock quantity is shown as zero.

This happens regularly with different materials and customer.

Thanks

Sudhir.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have not specified what scenario you were trying. Is it for normal sale order or STO ??

If it is sale order, first check in sale order whether the available stock is confirmed. If so, check in VL10C.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

The avove problem is not specific to a particular marterial.

In MMbe the material is lying in unrestricted stock. But the same is not reflected in VL10i under the schedule line

thanks

Sudhir.

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

If the Schedule line is showing "zero" ,take one sales order and check If the schedule line has been confirmed by going into the sales order/PO. If you want to create the deliveries then go to "VL10G". Kindly please let me know if you need any more information on this.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

"VL10I" shows the schedule Lines for the sales and purchase orders due for delivery. To create deliveries from schedule lines we use this transcation."MMBE " gives the stock over view of that material in particular plant and storage location. Go to MMBE /CO09 and check how the material stock has got distributed. Kindly please let me know If you need any more information on this.

Regards

Ram Pedarla