cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPConnet Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are having trouble configuring SAPConnect .

A) the Send time does not appear to be correct making investigation very difficult

B) the send process fails somewhat regularly.

Any help on this plz.

Thank...

Edited by: Speedracer on Aug 19, 2009 11:07 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAPConnect and "Connect to SAP" via SAP Marketplace are very different things.

Whats the SAProuter error?...

Ultimately, If you're having problems with your SAProuter via ISDN/SNC to connect to SAP, please open an OSS message.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

Thanks for the quick response. I had another issue with Connect to SAP in SMP...sry to confuse you.

I've trouble with SAPConnect now.

Thanks

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A) the Send time does not appear to be correct making investigation very difficult

Did you check the Time Zones?

B) the send process fails somewhat regularly.

Whats the error message in SOST?

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

When emails are triggered by users in SAP the actual send is processed in sost at a later time.

B) the send process fails somewhat regularly. (some of the emails are triggered on time)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are on 4.7 with SQL2005 and the error in SOST is..."Send time is not yet reached'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually this problem is due to time zone difference between user and system

Try note: 1015628

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atluri,

Thanks for the response, after implementing the note in our system I tried sending an email from SO01 transaction, and it was again queued with wrong time, but good news is that I was able to select it and send it manually from transaction SOST.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the error status code?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Email send requests are getting delayed and failing with status code MSG:816

Former Member
0 Kudos

The SAP and the operating system as well as DB and all servers should use the same system time zone. You can

check your time zone settings with transactions 'STZAC' and 'STZBC' and the timezone your operating system is

running with program RSDBTIME.

Also Check SAP Notes: 101726, 741734, 118508

Former Member
0 Kudos

All time zone are set now(it was on CET) The good news is the time is correct. However, the system is still configured to resend back to the sender upon failure which results in two errors. A complete waste since the sender will almost always be the SAP system.

Edited by: Speedracer on Aug 19, 2009 12:26 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will have to cancel the Read receipt confirmation so that no mails are received to SAP system (including notifications about the status). In SCOT goto settings-->Confirmation of Receipts and select the 2nd option "SAPConnect does expect.....".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved. I have tested SAPconnect send time with a Functional Module in system and it worked fine without any failures. I'll check for few more and get back if there are any issues. Thanks for all the help Atluri.

Answers (0)