cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Material PO Text

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

In a smartform of Purchase Order, i have to display the ITEM TEXT and MATERIAL PO TEXT which is given in ME22N.

So, in smartform i have created a Text element , given it as type Include text given the necessary things.

Now the problem is I am able to see both the texts in Development, But in Production I am not able to see the Material po text.

Please help!

Thanks & Regards,

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Have you created any standard text in the development, If yes...

Standard texts are client dependent, you need to transport it to quality and production also.

Regards,

GR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Can u please tell me how to create standard texts.

Thanks & Regards,

Pavan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Use SO10 to create standard Texts.

Can u be clear on what u say, for a particular PO their may be Item text maintained or not , if maintained it will appear in your smartforms or else blank..

I f you the text which will be common for all PO Items then create a Standard text or hard code if it is few line.

U can also Use FM READ_TEXT to get the ITEM Text by passing neccessary things

surya

Edited by: suryareddy on Aug 19, 2009 11:40 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Use transaction SO10 to create Standard Texts.

Here Provide details as

Text Name ZTEST_R

Text ID ST

Language EN

click on Create.

In the next screen you can use all commands which can be used in the sapscript.

thanks,

GR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

Actually my requirement is to dispaly the Material PO text maintained in ME22n or ME23n in my smartform, for that i have taken an Include text in the smartform , i am able to see the text in Development but not getting in production. The material PO text is maintained in me22n in both production and development.

Thanks & Regards,

Pavan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

As per my understanding you are using standard text (as you mentioned INCLUDE text) in your smartform. Could you check the same standard text available in the production system.

Regards,

GR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

First of all make sure that all object has been transported to production sever. Second check whether PO text is written in production server or not? May you are seeing PO number where text is not written. Last option create new transport request and include all elements and object and then transport into production server .

Regards,

Syed Tayab Shah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

The text which i have to print is not from the hardcoded text , it should be printed from the text which is given Material Po text coloumn of ME22N.

If you go into ME22N , In item> Texts>Material PO Text , i am giving some text which should be printed.

Please help!,

Thanks & Regards,

Pavan.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Line item text is pulled from the material master PO text into the purchase order. However, depending on cfg, the text isn't always in the purchase order, but is just being references from the masterial master....these may not print in Smartform from PO depending on CFG.

If you use the following then the text is always copied to purchase order at creation time. Then will always print.

The text is fixed (indicator " ")

The text is copied into the document. Changes to the document text do not have any effect on the original text and changes to the original text have no effect on the document text.

Check under SPRO > purchase order> Texts for Purchase Orders --> Define copying ruls for Item Texts.

Hope this helps. I learned this the hard way.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan ,

Did u transport the Standard text to the testing client

if not then transport it first

for doing so you need to add this stanadard text to transport request , task

execute a report 'RSTXTRAN'

then transport your standard text ,

just try this.

regards

Prashant

NAeda
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check whether Your FConsultant configured TEXT 's, if yes check the same in production as well, other wise go maintain it in VV_166K_VF(ask him to check SPRO ) .

ex

1 NB EKKO F01 Standard PO Header text

1 NB EKKO F02 Standard PO Header note.

If they configure it properly, through ICLUDE TEXT we have to pass TEXT ID and NAME in SMARTFORM.

no need to write READ_TEXT.

Regards

AEDA N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks AEDA ,

I will ask my Fun cons to check the configuration , and reply you soon ,

Can you tell me how check them ,

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan.

NAeda
Contributor
0 Kudos

This is the path,

SPRO-MATERIAL MANAGEMENT-PURCHASING-PURCHASE ORDER-TEXTS FOR PURCHASE ORDERS.

Check both Header as well as ITEM.

if u have sm30 authoriszation go and check in

VV_166K_VF -

for Header

VV_166P_VF----

for item

Regards

Aeda N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked in SPRO and in SM30 , in production , the material PO text is present ,

but I am not able to get it printed in my PO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

first check in table STXH, the input is TDNAME = Po number and item number and TDOBJECT is = EKPO.

then check which language the text was maintained, and which language your printing the SMARTFORM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot ,

It was very useful ,

I have checked in that table but i have not found the entry for material PO text(F03) , but it is maintained in ME22N.

Plz Help,

Thanks & Regards,

Pavan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Use Read_Text Function Module and pass the TEXT ID , Language , TEXT OBJ. Ur text obj will be concatenate of Header and Item number (LV_NAME).These things can be get from ur Display button of the Texts ---> Matrial PO Text and Double click there it takes u to the Editor GOTO --- > Header u will find the Text Id and Text Obj

concatenate ekko-ebeln ekpo-ebelp to lv_name

CALL FUNCTION 'READ_TEXT'

EXPORTING

CLIENT = SY-MANDT

ID = 'F01'

LANGUAGE = SY-LANGU

NAME = LV_NAME

OBJECT = 'EKKO'

• ARCHIVE_HANDLE = 0

• LOCAL_CAT = ' '

• IMPORTING

• HEADER =

TABLES

LINES = IT_TLINE

EXCEPTIONS

ID = 1

LANGUAGE = 2

NAME = 3

NOT_FOUND = 4

OBJECT = 5

REFERENCE_CHECK = 6

WRONG_ACCESS_TO_ARCHIVE = 7

OTHERS = 8.

IF SY-SUBRC <> 0.

• MESSAGE ID SY-MSGID TYPE SY-MSGTY NUMBER SY-MSGNO

• WITH SY-MSGV1 SY-MSGV2 SY-MSGV3 SY-MSGV4.

ENDIF.

Note : Uncomment the Exceptions its mandatory

Declare IT_TLine type Table of TLINE in ur Form Interface or Global Definitions

and then create a loop and loop it_tline

and under the loop create a text and drag and Drop the field name as IT_TLINE-TDLINE

into ur TEXT editor and give condition in Condition Tab IT_TLINE[] NEQ Space

Regards,

Vijaya Lakshmi.T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

Ya i have used it , it is working fine for 'F01'(Item Text).

But i want to display 'F03' (Material PO Text) .

The problem i am facing is, For ID = F03 , in Development it is displaying text , But in Production it is not displaying text even though text is maintained.

Thanks & Regards,

Pavan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check whether for that particular PO u have Material PO TEXT or not . if not try to maintain and check , check the same in Quality if u donot have authorization for ME22N in production..

In READ_TEXT pass the below values...

ID F03

LANGUAGE EN

NAME 041000012000010----

?PO and line item #..

OBJECT EKPO

in lines check your text...

surya

Edited by: suryareddy on Aug 20, 2009 7:54 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

Text for po is maintained , but i am not able get i think configuration changes are to be made.

Thanks & Regards,

Pavan.